8. the new couple

~*~

*a couple of days later*

Miraculous Ladybug!

Ladybug has just thrown her object into the air, repairing all the damage that was just caused by an akumatized villain Whiplash comforted the civilians, as they were unaware of their previous actions.

"You did great Ladybug!"

Whiplash approached Ladybug who had been smiling.

"I mean your awesome Whip! The way you tricked that villain and captured them was brilliant!"

Chat Noir approached them and winked at them.

"Although two beautiful ladies did amazing, I think I also did amazing. Purr-haps you ladies would like to celebrate this win?"

Ladybug rolled her eyes when a beeping noise came from her earrings. The three superheroes first bumped calling "pound it" as Ladybug swung off onto the buildings of Paris.

This left Chat Noir and Whiplash standing there awkwardly.

"I'll see you soon."

Whiplash got her whip ready to swing away when she felt a hand on her wrist. Chat Noir pulled her towards him.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Chat Noir looked into her emerald green eyes as Whiplash stood quiet as she looked down.

"I'm not Chat. I just have to go"

Whiplash pulled away from Chat Noir's grasp and disappeared into the streets.

She made it back onto her apartment balcony and as soon as she got inside she de transformed.

"Lix, camo off."

Claire caught the tired kwami in her hands and set her on her bed. She gave her chocolate chip cookies and the kwami ate them up. Meanwhile, Claire changed into a white cami and matching white pajamas pants.

"What am I gonna do Lix? I can't keep avoiding him forever"

Claire walked over to her desk which displayed the unopened gifts she had received on her birthday.

"You barely know if he is Chat Noir Claire. How could Adrien be Chat Noir?"

Claire pulled up her computer and pulled up two pictures of Chat Noir and Adrien. Lix flew towards the screen and tilted her head.

"See, the resemblance is sorta there. The hair, the facial structure, the politeness. It's all there."

Claire threw herself back on her leaning chair and let out a huge sigh of frustration. Lix was still analyzing the photos.

"Plus how could Adrien know the song my mom wrote! I only played it with Chat Noir when he was over! It makes no sense."

Claire was deeply involved in her theory that Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir. That's all she had been thinking about the past few days.