17. Young love

**~steamy~moment in this chapter**

~*~
*flashback sequence to the day after Lady Red appeared*

"Don't be bemused! It's just the news! Citizens are still in awe of the appearance of Lady Red! We are all wondering where this mysterious lady came and saved the day! Rumor has it, it was actually our very own Whiplash!"

Whiplash saw the big screen on the skyscraper as she ran through the roofs of Paris. A ridiculously big smile came across her face as she heard her name called out TWICE!

"Oh yeah, I did that! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Whiplash danced to her own singing as she repeated the words over and over.

"Hey Whiplash!"

Whiplash nearly fell off the roof upon hearing her voice. She caught herself on the ledge and embarrassedly peeked up on the roof.

"Oh! H-Hey Ladybug!"

Ladybug smiled at the green superhero and helped her back onto the roof once again. Ladybug was holding a black polka dot paper bag with red tissue paper inside, hiding the gift inside.

"I wanted to personally thank you for last night's debacle! I know it was out of nowhere but you rose to the challenge just like I knew you would."

Ladybug handed her the paper bag before taking a step back. She swung her yo-yo at a building and positioned herself to leap. Before she did she winked at Whiplash.

"Bug out!"

*flashback sequence ended*

Claire looked down at her bedside table, it was a hand-stitched red polka dot scrunchie. The stitching was amazingly done, it was perfect. She sighed picking it up and proceeded to tie her hair up.

"You know you can't wear that out?"

Lix floated in front of Claire. Claire deeply sighed and nodded.

"I know Lix, but this means a lot to me."

Claire got up from her bed and went out onto her balcony. The sun was setting, the sky filled with pink and orange rays. It was a beautiful sunset. Claire loved nights like this, it made her feel a sort of comfort.

She learned against her railing, taking in the sweet view taking place in front of her. Minutes had passed and the sunset had run its course and the night sky started to take over.

Knock knock.

The loud knock filled up her apartment. Claire made her way towards the door and opened it.

"Hey, love."

The tall blonde boyfriend of Claire appeared in the doorway. She smiled and laughed.

"you're finally using the door?"

Claire invited him and Adrien winked as he walked inside her apartment.

"Well, I thought we should spend more time together soo I brought us cupcakes. Just don't tell Nathalie or my father. They would freak out if they found out."