Chapter 15

Shawn POV

I get on the bus with Ryan and Claire because today we don't have football practice.I sit with Ryan and Claire in front of us with her friend.When we got to our bus stop, we walk home.I open the door and see my mom and dad talking to some lady.

"He been playing footba- oh hey shawn" dad said

"Who is this" I ask

"You don't remember me" the lady ask and I look at her dumbfound.

"I'm your real mom" she said and hug me.

"Kids go upstairs" mom said and Ryan then Claire go upstairs.

" what" I said

"This lady says she your mom" dad said

"No you two my parents" I said and tears fall from my eyes.

"Can I take my son back home" the lady said

"No" mom said

"Why he is my son" the lady said and show her ID and my birth certificate.

"Me and Josh is his parents, if you wanted him then you should of taken care of him before" my mom said

"He came out of my womb" the lady argued

"We sign the paper for him to be a Hutcherson and you can't have the boy because he under the name of Shawn Hutcherson so you should probably leave"Mom said and my real mom left.

"If you want to come back you know where to find me Shawn" my real mom said my mom shut the door.

"She ain't taking me back, don't let her take m-" I said with tears falling down my face.

"Don't worry baby, I wouldn't let the lady take you away from me" my mom said and I payed my head on her lap and she stroke my hair.My dad rubbed my back.They are my family blood or not.She isn't gonna take me from them.