chapter 32

A/N: You can choose who Claire is better to be with. Joseph is her best friend and Justin is ... Well you know who he is.Next chapter decisions will be made with Claire.

Monday

Claire POV

It has been a whole weekend since me and Justin broke up.My attention was drawn when I heard a loud bang on the locker door.Ryan had Justin pin to the locker door, Ryan arm in Justin Neck.

"Hey man chill you know I have one real leg right" Justin said

"Yeah and I know you hurt my little sister" Ryan said and Alice pull him off of Justin .

"Slut" Justin mouth to my and I ran into the bathroom crying.My best friend heather come on with Ryan and Alice.

"I hope you girl don't mind me being in here but my sister is crying and I'm gonna beat Justin ass" Ryan shout through out the girls bathroom.I chuckled then I went back to being sad.A couple minutes later the bed ring.Ryan wipe my tears with his hand.

"Are you going to class"Heather ask and I shakes my head no.Ryan pick my up and carry me to class.We go into class and the teacher not their yet.Ryan put me in my seat.Ryan leaves to go to his classroom.

"Are you okay" Joseph asked and I nod my head.

Joseph is my best friend, wee been best friends ever since we was a child.

"Can we talk after class" he asked and I nod.The teacher walk in and the class begin.

After Class

I walk to my locker and Justin an a girl was holding hands together.She was beautiful figure.I'm just ugly,fat and don't deserve no one.They then kissed I turned away.Joseph was behind me making faces.

"Speaking of the devil there he is" Joseph said

"So your brother just walk into the girl bathroom with no problem and then carry you to class" Joseph asked

"Yup" I said

"What did u have to tell me"I asked while everybody make their way to the lunch room.Me and Joseph walk together.His messy black hair,Those hazel eyes,Joseph muscular arms.Stop Claire you can't be in love with your best friend.Maybe I am in love with him.My heart is pounding out of my chest.

"I..I..I" Joseph said

"Well spit it out" I said and he look into my eyes.

"I love you more than a friend.I felt this ever since I was a child but I never wanted to tell you."Joseph said and I just stand their frozen.

"I don't know what to sa-" I said and was cut by his lips.His soft lips touched mines an I kiss him back.He pull my body against his,and my hands lock on his neck.I don't care who see us,I am his and he is mine anything else is unthinkable.We pull away from air and realize a bunch of people is watching us.

" Claire will you be my girlfriend" he asked and I nod my head yes.

" she said yes" he said like we was getting married. Everybody started to Cheer and them we walk to he lunch room hand and hand.We got in there and the attention was on us.

" what the hell are they looking at" I said

" Us I mean there all jealous of our love" Joseph said and I look over to Justin.The girl was sitting on his lap and they was eating lunch.Justin caught each other eye for a moment.I turn to Joseph who walking us to the table full of guys.

"Hey this is Claire" Joseph said and I waved

"So you too really together" one guy asked

" yes" Joseph said and hold my hand

" if you two are then kiss" another guy said

The table of guys started to chant kiss,kiss,kiss.I look over to Justin who was whispering something in the girl ear.I turn to Joseph and press my lips against his.The whole cafeteria was cheering but in the corner of my eye I see Justin.His jaw is clench and he can't believe what he just saw.He is total jealous.