Chapter 20

A/N: It a reminder to everyone who is doing my one shot contest for Mrs and Mr Hutcherson.1 week it gonna be due.That a warning to begin writing.

2 days later

Still Ryan POV

I got braces and my sister teeth was still falling out.I hate braces, I can't eat certain foods and I have to get them tighten in a month.Also tonight was the dance for the middle schoolers.I have no one to take with me since me and Alice broke up.I walk into class and sat down.I look at Alice and she look at me.I smile and show my new braces.

After class

I go to my locker and out my stuff in their.

"Ryan" a voice said and I turned around and see it was Alice.

"Hi" I said and shut my locker and lean against my locker.

"I heard what happen" she said

"From who" I ask

"Your older brother Shawn" she said and I remember he probably heard us while we was in the bathroom.

"I should of listen to your side of the story inside of trying to make you jealous" she said

"With the Captain of the eight grade basketball team" I asked

"Yeah it cute when you got jealous" She said and put her hand on my chest

"Brace face" She said and smiled.I lean down and kiss her in the hallways where anyone can see you.After we kiss our forehead touched.

"Im sorry- I didn't mean to kiss you" I said panting

"It okay" she said and smiled

I press my lips against hers again and this time she kiss me back.I picked her up and put her against my locker.This is the most contact we had since we began dating.No one in the hallways and we didn't get caught yet.After a couple of seconds our lips de attached.We was both panting and laughing.

"Sorry did I hurt you" I said and catch my breath

"No you didn't hurt me" she said and laughed

"I just want you" I said and she knew exactly what I met.

"We can't" she said

"Why" I ask

"We're to young" She said

"Okay, I don't want to make you nothing your not" I said and kiss her on last time.

"Stay with me" Alice said

" Always" I said and we walk to lunch

After school

I got on the bus and my best friend was sitting with someone else.He look at me and then turn away.

"Ryan" Shawn said and I sat with him.

"My best friend was suppose to sit with me and he sat with someone else" I said

"I see, I think he jealous" Shawn whisper

"Why me " I said

"You have Alice, ur pretty popular that why" Shawn said and the bus stop.Alice get up and kiss my lips and she follow her brother off the bus.A smiled formed on my face.In my head I think about my Jealous best friend.