Chapter 18

Monday

Ryan POV

Most people at our school have that Monday slump.I don't have Monday slumps.I walk down the hall holding Alice hand.Girls and boys look at us.I drop Alice off at her locker and I kiss her bye then went to my locker.

"See you at the game" Alice said before I left.Today is the day that Shawn get to play against another team at home.I walk to my locker and open it.I grab my books and headed to class.

"Ryan" My best friend said and caught up to me

"Yeah" I said

"You and Alice a thing" he said and I nod

"This wouldn't get between our friendship now would it" He asked and I shakes my head no.

"Could we hand this Saturday at the skate park" My best friend ask

"You know Saturday is when Me and my dad help Shawn train for football and we don't even skate" I said and he laughed

"I'm kidding, I know go get to class tiger and get those A's" My best friend said and I walk in class.

At the game

I was the water guy for Shawn.I give him water and a prep talk.

"Okay Shawn, we been trying hard at home so go hard or go back home"I said and we fist bump and we walk out together.Pretty Darn cool for a seventh grader to be a water boy for the high school football team.I sit down one seat before the benches where the players sit.My girlfriend Alice sit next to me with Claire.

"Hey" I said and smiled

"You look handsome for a water boy" She said and put her head on my shoulder.The game was doing good until a jackass threw something to my sister.

"What the fuck man.Why you throwing stuff to my sister" I said and stood up and the guy laugh.

"You think something funny.It won't be when I go over their and kick your ass for touching my little sister." I said and sit down.Alice put her hand on my shoulder.

"I gonna be okay"she said and kiss my cheek.We continue watching the game.Mom and dad was sitting at the top with baby Rye.

"Woo" Alice cheer for our team and sat back down.Alice grab my hand tightly and squeeze.

"I love you so much" I said

"I love you to Ryan" She said and kiss my lips

"Eww" my sister said and we pull away laughing.The game score was 24-7 and one of Shawn team mates was on the bench for his asthma.When our team won I pick Alice up and spin her around.I then put her down and we kissed.After the game our family celebrated.