Chapter 31

A/N: Woah! 4.03k readers that is amazing!! Keep voting and commenting

3 weeks later

Claire POV

A knock appears on my door.I open my door and it was Justin holding abundance of flowers.

"Thank you," I said and hugged him and let him in my room.

"I have to tell you something," he said and held my hand.I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"I have cancer," he said and I hugged him.

"The cancer got to my leg so I lost it," he said and lift his pant leg up showing his fake leg.

"I'm still gonna love you either way Cancer or not," I said and he press his lips against mines.It wasn't like our other kiss, it was more passionate than our other kiss.I put my hand under his white hoody and start lifting it off of him.He started to take my shirt off and our kiss got deeper.I know where this going and I don't know if I'm ready.We were in our underwear after a while.

"I can't," I said and he nod his head.

"Okay, I'm not going push you into anything," he said and start to walk around with his boxer on.He then lay down next to me and I lay my head on his chest.He put his hands on my stomach.

"I love you," he said

"I love you too," I said and kiss him

We stayed there for a while and then we put our clothes back on.I walk to Ryan room and Justin grab me by my waist and pull me back.
He kisses the soft spot on my neck and I mourn a little.It wasn't loud for mom and dad to hear.I walk to Ryan room and he and Alice were sleeping together.Alice body draped around Ryan half naked body.Alice was attired in one of his big t-shirt and no pajamas bottom.I walk downstairs with Justin and my mom was cooking and Rye was playing with dad.

"Claire come try this," My mom said and I try some of famous Kentucky cooking.

"Mom this is good," I said

"Hello Mrs. Hutcherson," Justin said and smiled

"Hey hon, call me Jen," my mom said and continue cooking.

"Mom is Ryan and Alice gonna see the baby," I asked and she nod

"I'm gonna ask if I can come see it with them," I said and she looked at me.

"Oh well you can ask but I don't know if they gonna say yeah," mom said

"I'm gonna be an aunt," I said and smiled wide.Dad comes to mom and he holds her.

"Give me some food," my dad said in a deep voice.

"stop you monster," she said and hit him with the wood spoon.

"You bully," my dad said and pick her up

"stop it," my mom said while continue hitting dad with her bare hands.She whispers something in his ear and he put her down.They then pick Rye up and started to tickle him.We then went to Me, Shawn, Rye and Ryan old tree house.It was built when I was born because to me and Ryan it was like the bridge to Terabithia.I sit on Justin lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.He started to kiss my neck then my soft spot.I groan a little bit loud but not loud enough.I kiss him and that went everything began to get hot.Our shirt was on the floor and our lips sync perfectly.My Black Victoria Secret bra on his bare chest.His pants come off and my bra falls to the wooden floor.I cover my chest and put my head down.

" why you cover them," he asked softly

" I'm not beautiful," I said and he lift my head up

" you the most beautiful woman I ever lay eyes on," he said and take me hand off my chest.He kisses every freckle I had on my chest.I pull his boxers down slightly and his face turned red.

" I never saw a Naughty side Claire," he said and grinned sexy.I get up and put my stuff back on.I know I was doing the wrong thing.I can't do that in the tree house my father built.

"What," he asked

"I'm sorry I cant," I said and climb from the tree house and ran into the house.I ran to Ryan room and shut the door behind me.

"Claire what you want,"Ryan asked in his annoyed brother voice.

"Can I go see.. the baby with yall?" I asked and Alice look up from Ryan's chest.

"Sure why not," Alice said and grin

"Why don't know want to hang with your boyfriend," Ryan said and turn his face to his tv.I sat on his Batman beanbag chair.

"Stuff happens in the tree house," I said and put my head down.

"Oh what kind of stuff," Ryan said in a brotherly voice

"We almost did it," I said and tears fall from my eye.Ryan gets up and hugged me.

"I feel so ashamed," I said and tears continue falling from my eyes

"Don't be sis, it okay.I will protect you no matter what" he said and kiss my forehead.A knock appears on the door.

"Claire, Justin is leaving,"my dad said with suspicious in his voice

"why" I ask and dad shrug his shoulders

"don't worry Claire,"Ryan said and hugged me.My phone buzzed and I look at it and I broke down into tears.

Justin: Sorry, but it not you, it me but were over with