Chapter 27

Ryan POV

I wake up with Alice body drape around mines.I look around and see all of our clothes on the floors.I smiled and then look at sleeping Alice.I slowly got up from the bed without waking her up and I put some boxer and hen sweats on.I go downstairs and see Shawn is home.

"Hey" I said and walk down the stairs.

"Good morning" my mom chirp while she was making breakfast .

"How are you" my dad ask

"I'm good"I said

"Are you hungry" my mom ask

"No thanks,I'm just going to go back to Alice" I said

"Oh did you two hit of off last night" Claire said

"Shut up" I said

"Did you use protection" my mom asked

"Mom" I said in embarrassment

"She had to ask" my dad said and laughed

"I did but I'm going to be upstairs" I said and go back to my room.Alice was still sleeping peacefully.I kiss her nose and she smiled follow by her eyes fluttering open.

"Good morning" She said and look under the covers and laughed.Alice pull me in and kiss me.

"Did we use protection" she asked

"Yes we did" I said and kissed her lips.Willow walk in on us kissing.

"Well can u two stop trying to do it this early in the morning.Jen want you guys down downstairs for breakfast" Willow said and she put on her sweatpants and one my oversize shirt.Then we walk downstairs.

"Good morning Alice" my parents said

"Good morning" Alice said with her head on my shoulder.

"Want some breakfast" my mom ask and she nod .

"I love you so much" I whisper in her ear and rub her thigh with my hand.

"I love you too" she whisper and we enjoyed the rest of our Saturday.