Chapter 52

Justin POV

I ran the the flower shop and got a bundle of flowers.The girl isn't my wife, she like to say that but she just my girlfriend.I ran to the hotel Claire was at.When I got to the hotel, I ask the desk guy where is Claire Hutcherson.

"Room 483" he said and I got on the elevator and went to the forth floor.I go to her door and knock.After a couple seconds later Claire open the door.

"I ran all the way to you" I said and hand her the flowers.

"Come in" she said softly and I walk in

"I'm sorry Claire, I'm so sorry" I said

"Your family miss you so much" she said

"I couldn't stay Claire, I had to fake my death" I said

"Well I almost killed myself because I was so depressed.Ryan been helping me with the boys.I made a promise with Ryan that I won't cut anymore" she said

"I should of stay but I'm better now.I will break up with this girl right in front of you Claire" I said and I felt the urge to use the bathroom.I went to the bathroom and I shut the door behind me.I use the toilet and see a towel in the bin.It was a bloody towel.I picked it up and walk out with it.

"Claire" I said in a deep voice

"I'm sorry, I just had to. I started to cut again because I'm not good enough for you Justin.I get skinner everyday because I want to be good enough like that girl" she said with tears falling down her face.I hug her and wipe her tears from her eyes.I bandage up her arm and we look in each other eyes.We kiss and Claire wrap her legs around my waist.I push her up against the wall and then we went to the bed.You know what happen after that.
~~
Back in LA

Josh POV

I hear Logan,Luke, Luke girlfriend and James out back swimming.The boys got older.

"Jen" I said and she walk down stairs.

"Yes hon" I said

"Look at those kids" I said

"They remind me of Shawn,Ryan,Claire, and Rye when they was still here" Jen said and cried.

"Aw baby it okay" I said and kiss her forehead

"I miss my kids" Jen said and I wipe her tears.Ryan, Shawn, some girl, Rye come in the house.

"Mom and dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend" Shawn said

"Hi" she said shyly

"Hey hon you don't have to be shy, welcome" Jen said and Logan,Luke,James, and Luke girlfriend came in.

"I miss my mom" Logan said

"I know man" Shawn said

"Why did our mom went to the United Kingdom" Luke asked and we stayed silence for a moment.Jen look at Ryan,Shawn and Rye.

"Um well she have work" Ryan said

"We're old enough tell us the truth" Luke

"Oh boys" Jen said and tears fall from her eyes.

"Wait till your mom come back she tell you" Rye said

"We want to know now" the boys said

"I'm calling her up and ask her"Luke said and pull out his iPhone and call her.After a few rings she pick up.

"Hello" she said

"Mom tell me what going on"The boys said

"Dear who that" a voice said but I knew it was Justin

"I got to go now bye sweetie" she said and hang up

"Was that-" Logan said and to stay silent for a moment

"dad" Luke said

"He dead! He can't be alive" Logan said

"Um" I said and everyone just look at each other.Logan ran up to the tree house.Shawn,Ryan,Rye went to get him but James stop them.

"Let me go get my boyfriend" He said

A/N: Shawn,Rye,Ryan, Logan,Luke, Josh and Jen is back.Jasmine,Alice and Emily will be showing up in chapters soon.How you like this chapter? Vote and Comment and chapter 53 will be wrote and publish.
Word count:630