Chapter 40

Rye POV

"Man you have to go to this party"my friend Jackson said

" A party full of drunk 16-18 years old... I pass" I said

"Well your crush gonna be their" Jackson said

"What time is it" I asked

"It start at 8:00 and end at 11:30" Jackson said

"Can you drive me up and I drive you back if u drink to much" I said

"Sure I talk to you later"Justin said and I hanged up.

"Mom, dad can I go to a party with Jackson" I asked while walking downstairs

"Sure hon, just be safe and don't do something you regret"Mom said

At the Party

Me and Jackson arrives at the party and their alcohol,loud music and people talking.

"Welcome"The 21 year old boy said

"The drinks are in the kitchen" he said and grinned.Me and Jackson walk into the kitchen and he pop open his first beer.

"Jackson, don't drink to much" I said and got a bottle of water.Jackson soon went off toward the crowd an I'm stuck talking to people o don't know.A familiar voice got my attention.It was Emily with her brown hair and green eyes.she wasn't like the other girls.She was her and I love it.I started liking her in 3rd grade when she just came to the school coming from Philadelphia which is known for brotherly love and sisterly affection.

"Hey" I said

"Hey Rye" she said and hugged me.I took in her scent for a moment.After we hug, we talked.

"Everybody come play truth or dare" a guy said and everybody got in a circle.After a couple of spins with the bottle, it finally landed on me.

"Rye truth or dare" Jackson said half sober

"Man dare" I said

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Emily" Jackson said and me and Emily went in the closet.

"I'm timing you" The 21 year old said

"So how would u like to spend 7 minutes in this closet which is medium size" Emily said and I just kissed her.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what came over my self" I said and she smiled

"It okay" she said with her finger over my lip.I lean down and kiss her again.This time she kissed back.Her legs wrapped around my waist as our kiss got more passionate.I sit on the floor with her legs wrap around me.My hand started to slip under her shirt.My hand touch her bare skin.My hand undid her bra an her hands go through my soft hair.

" 1 minute" the guy shouts and we both got up and fix ourself.

" I love you" I said softly

"I love you to Rye Hutcherson" she said and get on her tippy toes and kiss me.I wrap my muscular arms around her as I open the closet door.

" Aww" most of the non sobers girls said.

"Let sit down" I said and she sat on my lap.We enjoyed ourself till the party ended.

"I don't think my ride driving me home" Emily said and pointed to her passed out friend.

"Well call your mom and ask her can you stay over my parents house with me" I said and she called her parents.Her parents said yes so I pick Jackson up who was sober and I drove home.Emily sat in shotgun and Jackson lied down in the back.

At the Hutcherson house

I come in and mon and dad was snug on the couch and watching the interview.

"Mom, dad" I said and they look at us.

"This is Emily, could she stay the night" I said

" Sure hon"mom said and smiled then wink

"Mom" I said and my face turn red

"I quit" my mom said and put her hands up.I took Jackson to the guest room and put Advil & water on the nightstand.I then took Emily to my room.I kept the door open and I took off my shirt.Emily look down then back up to my face.I give her an oversize shirt and she took her shirt off and put the oversize shirt on.I gave her one of my smaller pajamas bottoms.

"Beautiful" I said and flop on the bed.

"I'm not beautiful" she said and put her head down.

"Emily your most beautiful girl I ever seen.You can't see it but I can.Your too caught up being you that you don't know how amazing you are" I said and and she come and lay with me.I wrap my arms around her.

"Good night"I said and kiss the tip of her nose as she fell in deep sleep.Darkness soon hit my eyes.

A/N:If your confuse then I will explain the new characters. Jackson is Rye BestFriend ever since the was in pre k 3.Emily Transferred from Philly all the way to Rye school and Rye liked her since third grade.The 21 year old may or may not be in later chapters.Vote and comment.

Teaser:Even more new character for chapter 41.Next chapter is Jen POV and Then Rye POV.