Chapter 8

A/N: Happy Joshifer Appreciation day!! For the U.S. It today but for anyone else who have a different time zone maybe it was yesterday.Enjoy chapter 8

Jen POV

The baby is coming.I started to panic and Josh pick me up.

"Kids and Shawn get in the car" Josh said and He run in the garage and put me in the front seat.everyone else get in and we go to the hospital.

"How further" I ask

"Not much further baby, how you holding up" Josh said and I squeeze his hand.

"Like it gonna come out any minute" I said and we then arrive to the hospital.Josh pick me up and everyone go into the hospital.

"My wife baby is coming" Hosh said and I tuck my head in his shoulder.

"It gonna be okay baby, I promise" Josh said and he put me on the wheel chair and the nurses took me to a deliver room.Shawn and the kids had to go out of the room but Josh could stay.

"Okay mrs Hutcherson your gonna have to push for us" The doctor said

....

" Push" the doctor said and I squeeze Josh hand

.....

"I see a head, push hard this time" The doctor said

......

The baby come out and it a healthy boy.
Josh faints and I laugh.He haven't dine that with Claire or Ryan.The doctor wipe the baby off and hand him to me.Sweat was coming down my face.The baby boy was still crying.The doctors regain Josh from his faint.

"Huh what happen" Josh ask

"You fainted" I said and laughed.

"It a boy Josh,a boy" I said softly

"He look like you but with my hair color" Josh said and kiss my forehead.

"Hey little one,You are my precious.I will love you and take care of you and even die for you.I do the same for your brothers and sister.I just want you to know" I whisper the the baby and he look at me.

"Josh here" I said and hand him the baby.

"You want to meet you brothers and sister" Josh said and the baby laugh.

"He laughing because you are a bozo" I said and the doctor bring in Shawn,Ryan and Claire.

"That my new brother" Claire said and smile.

"Can I hold him" Ryan ask and Josh had him the baby.Ryan hold the baby like it was his own child.Josh took him back and Shawn at next to me.I grab his big hand and squeeze it tight.Shawn chuckled a little.

"Would you like to hold him" I ask and he nod.Josh hand Shawn the baby.Shawn holds it like it one of his and then kiss his forehead and give it to me.One baby can bring a whole family together.