Chapter 35

Claire POV

It was Joseph and he was pissed.

"I thought u love me" he said mad

"Um erm" I said

"Leave her alone dude" Justin said and re attach his leg.

"What you gonna do about it Cancer boy" Joseph said and push him slightly.

"I don't fight so please don't touch me" Justin said calmly.If you know Justin then you know he not the fight type of guy.

"Guys please" I said and they look at me

"Claire I thought u love me but your having a make out session with him" Joseph said and Ryan come out her with Baby Jasmine in his arms.

"What the fuck is going on" Ryan said

" Can I hold her" I said and Ryan gave her to me.

"Claire you look like her when you was a baby but she look better" Ryan said and I have him the finger.I sit down and she fell asleep on my lap.

"Was you trying to put her to sleep" I ask

"Yeah, but I take her anywhere I go" Ryan said and pick up sleepy Baby Jasmine.

"Joseph you should go home" Ryan said

"So you choose him" Joseph ask and I nod

"Joseph I can drive you home, just let Jasmine in her crib" Ryan said and go up stairs and come back a couple minutes later.Ryan drove Joseph home.Me and Justin go into the house and lay on the couch.The blanket cover our bodies and my head lays on his chest.He kiss my lips and I kiss him back.I suck on his bottom lip and went back to his mouth My hand go under his hoodie and his shirt.I touch his stomach and Justin take his hoodie then his shirt off.He start flexing his muscle and I laugh.

"Is this what you crave"he ask and I trace his abs.

"My love" I said and stop tracing his chest.

"You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful for our little infinity"I said with tears falling down my face.

"Okay Claire Hutcherson?" He ask

"Okay" I said and we kissed again but it was longer and more passionate.

A/N: Vote and Comment for another chapter today.Also Happy Easter