Chapter 43

A/N: Get your tissue ready because your gonna need them for this chapter.Enjoy,Vote and comment.

~~~~
Claire POV

The cancer eventually got to Justin heart and he died.I knew it was over when I got a phone call at 3 AM from his phone.I pick up the phone and it was his mom.Troy and their mother was devastated about the event.Mom,Dad,Shawn,Ryan,Rye comfort me when I had a total breakdown over Justin parents house.One time I went to the ER because I broke my arm.When you go into the ER, one of the first things they ask you to do is rate your pain on a scale of one to ten.The nurse ask me how bad the pain is and I told her 9.This was the great and horrible ten an I been saving the ten till now.Logan and Luke was 12 months and they called him dadda and daddy.They called me Mama or mommy.Now they won't have no one to call daddy or dadda.

"Momma where dada" Luke ask walk in with Logan.

"He is a better place now boy's" I said and pick them both up

"Where thwt mommy" Logan ask

"It a place call heaven and he watching over us now" I said and I they look at each other and then hugged me because tears falling down my eyes.

"It otay mommy,stawp crying" Luke said while they hugged me.Ryan walk in with a big bag in his hand.

"Uncle Ryan" the boy said and run to him and hugged him.Rye walk in behind Ryan with another bag.

"You know I'm fine, you don't have to comfort me" I said

"Well sis your eyes are puffy and red, so I know you was crying" Ryan said

"Claire it gonna be okay" Rye said and hugged me tight.

"He gone and he.. he wouldn't be here to watch his sons grow up and his other baby" I said

"Other baby" Ryan and Rye said in unison

"3 weeks ago I was pregnant and I told him I was and he was so happy.He eye light up and he twirl me around and everybody was happy" I said

"Mommy" Luke said and I pick him up

"Yes baby" I said

"I miss daddy" he said

"I know baby, I know" I said

A couple of hours later

Troy wake me up from my nightmare.

"It okay, it just a dream" he said and calm me down

"Where Logan and Luke" I ask

"Their sleep in their big boy bed" Troy said

"I miss him so much" I said holding my hands over my face

"I know kiddo, I miss him too" Troy said and comfort me.

"Mommy"Logan said from upstairs.I walk up stairs with Troy and Logan was sitting on his bed.

"Wht hewven like" he said

"It a safe place where daddy watch over us" I said

"He loved you so much" Troy said

"I love him too" I said

"He wont shut up about you" Troy said and chuckle.Troy hand me a letter folded.

"This was a letter given to me from Justin before he passed." Troy said and I open the letter

"Troy,
Here's the thing about Claire: Almost everyone is obsessed with leaving a mark upon the world. Bequeathing a legacy. Outlasting death. We all want to be remembered. I do, too. That's what bothers me most, is being another unremembered casualty in the ancient and inglorious war against disease. I want to leave a mark. But Troy: The marks humans leave are too often scars."Claire she different. She walks lightly, old man. She walks lightly upon the earth. Claire knows the truth: We're as likely to hurt the universe as we are to help it, and we're not likely to do either. People will say it's sad that she leaves a lesser scare, that fewer remember her, that she was loved deeply but not widely. But it's not sad, Troy. It's triumphant. It's heroic.When she was in the hospital that night with a broken arm I sneak in their and I just held her hand and tried to imagine the world without us and for about one second I was a good enough person to hope she died so she would never know that I was going, too. But then I wanted more time so we could fall in love. I got my wish, I suppose. I left my scar.She is so beautiful. You don't get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Troy. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, bro, but you do hae so say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.

I fold the letter back up and sink everything he wrote.Tears fall down my eye and then I smile.

"I do Justin"

"I do"