Chapter 25

A/N: This chapter short so I will post the next chapter-Dae

3 days later

Jen POV

The cuts grow deeper and Josh haven't came back yet.

"Mom please stop doing this to yourself" Shawn said banging on the door

"Doing what, I'm just using the bathroom" I lied

"I founded out, so let me in" Shawn said and I unlock the door and he came in.I sat down near the sink and Shawn sat next to me.

"Let me see" Shawn said and I lift my sweat up to my thigh.My scars was on both side of my thighs.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore" Shawn said

"He isn't back yet" I said

"It okay mom, everything gonna be fine"Shawn said and I show him the scars on my arm.Shawn gasp and hugged me.

"I'm gonna fix you, if you like it or not.First let me put stuff on you arm and thigh" Shawn said and put cream on my arm and thighs.Then Shawn put bandages over the cream and the cut so I don't irritate it.

"Thank you" I said softy

"Don't thank me mom, I want to help you get better" Shawn said and I went to Rye room.He a chubby baby.I pick him up and I put him in the bed with me and we both fell asleep.

2 hour later

I wake up to the bedroom door open.It was Liam.

"Jen are you okay" he ask and sit on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine, got some scars but Shawn fix them" I said

"Ryan let me in by the way" Liam said

"Where Josh" I ask

"Jen, he coming back.He somewhere after he left my house" Liam said and Josh come in with a big bag of mc Donald's.

"Jen" Josh said softly

"Josh" I said and get it of bed and hugged him.The mc Donald's bag drop from his hand and my legs wrap around his waist.Josh kiss my lips and I kiss his back.After our kiss I started to cry in Josh shoulder.

"Shh baby, I'm sorry I over reacted.Im here now"Josh said to me and I soak his shirt.The baby started to cry.

"Come here baby" Josh said and pick Rye up.

"Why you crying little one" Josh said and his forehead.

"Well guys I'm gonna be heading out" Liam said

"Bye Liam" We both said and Liam walked down stairs.

"By uncle Liam" the kids said.Then Me,Rye and Josh fell asleep.Im happy everything is back to normal.