Chapter 5

Next day

Jen POV

I was heading to the grocery store for some food.I see this 16 year old African American boy walking to the market.I pull up to the boy and He was a heavy set boy.

"What wrong " I ask

"Nothing mam' " He said

"Where your mom and dad" I ask

"Their gone, I was taken away from them"the boy said

"What your name " I ask

"Shawn" he said and I invite him into the car.

"Come on Shawn, let get you clean up" I said and I head to the clothes store.I got him brand new clothes,Pj,sneakers and some other stuff.I then took him back home.

"Joshua I'm home" I said and Josh walk down stairs and see a Shawn standing next to me.

"Who is that Jen" Josh ask making his way to me.

"This is Shawn,he gonna be part of the family" I said and Josh look at Shawn for a moment and then shake his hand.

"Jen can I talk to you in the kitchen" Josh ask and I nod.We both walked into the kitchen.

"What the hell Jen" Josh said

"What you mean what the hell" I said in a low voice

"I thought u was going grocery shopping not pick a stranger up" Josh said

"Well he need a shoulder to lean on because his parents was taking from and all he had was the clothes on his back." I said

"Jen you already have 2 children with one expecting" Josh said

"Well Josh make him 4 because he is part of the family whether you like that shit or not" I said and went back to Shawn.

"Ryan and Claire come here" I said and Ryan and Claire walk down stairs.

"Yes mommy" Claire said

"This is your older brother" I said

"Sweet" Ryan said and Claire just hug his leg.

"Do you like basketball" Ryan ask

"Sure " Shawn said and they went outside and played basketball.

Dinner time

"So who won the game " I ask and Shawn point to Ryan.

"He want to be basketball player when he grow up" I said

"That cool, thank you for the meal and everything mam'" Shawn said

"Your welcome, and you can call me mom if you want "I said and look at Josh who was eating silent.

"The new was on earlier Jen and you and Shawn was on it" Josh said

"The paparazzi got you and him together" Josh said

"Okay" I said

"What them" Shawn ask

"Their people who follow you when your famous,they are annoying and I just want to take the camera and break it over their head and then come back and ask them how they feel about getting the camera broke over their damn head" I said and Josh and Shawn laugh.after Dinner I show Shawn to the guest room.

"You have Pajamas to change into so goodnight"I said and hug him.Ryan ran into the room.

"Can he sleep with me" Ryan ask quickly.

"If Shawn is okay with that then okay" I said and we both look at Shawn.

"Yeah it is okay" He said and Ryan tug him to his and Claire room.It a half girl and half boy room.Ryan got a bunk bed and Claire got a small bed because she a small girl.

"Good night Ryan and Shawn" I said and walk to me and Josh room.I strip into my pajamas and I sit on the bed where Josh lay.

"Jen what did yourself into" Josh ask

"It what I got the whole family into"I said and then fell to sleep.

A/N: Do you like the new character Shawn?what do you think about Josh reaction about a new family member? vote and comment your opinion.