Chapter 4

A/N: This story need support to be continued but enjoy chapter 4 :)

3 months later

Jen POV

"Josh" I said and Josh jumps in the pool with me in his arms.Josh and I was underwater.Josh pull me close to him and then kiss me.Our kiss last for a while.We came back on top of the water.

"Mom" Claire said

"Yes princess" Josh said holding me tight in his arms.

"Where Ryan" She ask.If Ryan is not around she ask where is he.She always hang out with Ryan.I never saw a girl who love her brother that much.

"I'm right here Claire" Ryan said walking into the pool.Claire is close to Ryan for some reason.Ryan is still the shy baby I know.

"Josh you can't swim here it 6 feet" I said and Josh drop me under the water.
That bastard know I can't swim.Josh come under the water with me.I gave him the middle finger under water.Josh pull me back up from the water.

"Want to call me short again" Josh said

"You...Bas....tard" I said shivering and Josh take me out the pool and get me a towel.Ryan played with Claire in the pool.Ryan was 10 year old and Claire was 6 year old.I Sit on a chair with my towel wrap around me.My belly was getting bigger.After swimming we ate our dinner.

"Mom, can I sign up for basketball" Ryan ask out of the blue.

"Sure honey, why not" I said

"I'm really good with basketball and I'm starting to beat Dad" Ryan said and I laugh.

" not funny, you can't beat me though" Josh said

"Oh yeah" I said stuffing my face with food and he nod.After dinner I tuck Claire and Ryan.Me and Josh went out back to the basketball court.I beat Josh by one basket.

"I won" I said

"You want your prize" Josh said and kiss my lips.We went up stairs and the darkness hit us both.