The Missus

(One Piece X Reader) After living a long and fulfilling life, you find yourself with only one regret. Having no grandchildren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The redhead snarled hideously as the rat cried and squabbled without reason or logic, and growled before proceeding to dunk his head over the water with more force then needed.

"You fuckin little red faced shit..! You got some balls thinkin you can squeal mercy now!" Tipping the boiling barrel over, he prolonged the torture by forcing the rat to the ground with his heel, taking meticulous thought in rubbing the rough leather in open wounds.

"K- Kidd..! I had no idea dat money was for de missus I- I swears it!" the rat continued to dig for a hold on the floor, only to cry out as his neck was seized underfoot.

"Yeah no shit, fuckard! If I thought you knew whose it was and still took it- I would'a shot ya up in that bar then an' there!" Anger flaring, Kidd gave the rat an awful vicious kick to the jaw.

"Kidd.."

The redhead huffed at the interruption, wheeling to the line of men on the other side of the room trying hard to sink into the walls and ignore the merciless display, all of them shied from his glare except for one.

"We can't keep this up much longer, the missus will be expecting us in a few hours"

Eyes widening in surprise, Kidd rolled up his jacket to stare into the scratched up wristwatch, only to turn red at the sight and kick the rat across the room, "you lil bitch! I'm gonna be late to Ma's dinner 'cause a you!"

The rat was near weeping at this point, almost as close to them as the other men in the room were from just observing the demonstration, "I'm sowwy cap't! Pwease! Fowgive meh!" Blood dripped onto the floor as the rat spoke, evidently having broken a tooth in the last kick.

"Yeah.. yer sorry alright" there was a dying wail as Kidd pulled out his gun, and it fell silent with the flick of a trigger.

As red slowly spread across the floor, Kidd turned to the line of cowering newbies and nodded towards his second in command, "get a few a them to clean this mess up, the rest will help me prepare for Ma's dinner"

Without another word the redhead marched out, leaving the room with nothing but a group of shivering ne'er do wells and a corpse to remember him by.

The second in command was the only one left with his composure intact, and he just sighed tiredly as a few of them even began to break down.

"Remember, this is the punishment waiting for y'all if you ever cross the missus.." was all he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor stewed over the documents over his desk with a vexed frown and a third cup of coffee.

No matter how many examinations he made, no matter the tests, the drugs prescribed, this particular patient didn't seem interested in getting better anytime soon.

If the talk circulating down through the grapevine was anything to go by, this guy was a sure lost cause, not even the nurses wanted anything to do with him despite the minimal work involved, they were too afraid in having to be the one to find his body the next day.

But he'd be damned if anybody died in his fucking hospital.

The petty train of thought was interrupted by a brisk knock upon his office door.