Proposal

(Katalu) The picture above says it all lads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entirety of the mirroworld was in shambles, destruction was scattered about everywhere, not a single nook or cranny was left unaffected by the sheer force and phenomenal might of the battle shaking in it's very core.

The two combatants were extraordinary soldiers, both of them held the conviction of victory deep in their chests- unyielding to the ideals of defeat, both of them were the definition of the fighters depicted in the ancient tales of yore, prominent, imposing, relentless.

They both knew very well that only one of them was going to prevail against the other's will-

And both of them were hellava sure it wasn't them who was going to lose.

"Hurry!" Another explosion erupted the ground beneath them, causing rubble and glass shards to spring up and sing in agony as they returned to the ground.

Katakuri threw another arm ahead, with Luffy barely dodging it, in each attempt to corner him, the Strawhat captain only grew more stubborn and flighty.

"Give in already Strawhat! I have already decided your defeat! So, how about this?!" Leaping away from the mochi arms grabbing for him, the small rubber man danced away from his pursuer's reach- only spurring Katakuri to rush after him more forcefully.

Once again Katakuri wasn't so surprised for the boy to glance at the material in his hands, curl his lips in distaste, and repeat the exact same thing he's been shouting the whole time, "no!" Honestly his stubbornness was beginning to grind down on his patience.

Tossing the rejected item from his sight, Katakuri spun his mind for a more efficient way to handle the situation- a way that wouldn't waste the limited amount of time he was given.

Then an idea struck him.

"Fufufu, you may have been stubborn thus far Strawhat- but now this is where I draw the line!"

Calling upon his devil fruit, the sweet commander mangled up his body to form countless numbers of arms that could easily outmatch the boy's formidable gum-gum gatling.

Luffy took a nervous step back from the rows upon rows of shining, frilly, and some even bejeweled dresses shadowing over him.

"Fufu... this is way more efficient!" Katakuri smiled, grabbing ahold of a frilly red wedding dress that the Charlotte really wanted to see Luffy wear.

Feeling his conviction strengthen at the image, Katakuri pounced for his runaway bride.

"Hurry! Pick your wedding dress! Or I'll pick for you!"

Once again the raven haired teenager jumped away, scowling harshly at the feminine garments trying to tackle him, "no!"

Hopping over a yellow backless dress being flung at him, Luffy stomped his foot angrily, "I'm not getting married! I'm a pirate! Pirates go around being free on the sea! Not getting married and staying in one place!"

Katakuri had to commend the pirate captain on his quick reflexes- there were few who could evade him for such a long time, but this was hardly the moment to commentate on such trivial things.

"Yes you are! It's already been decided the moment you dared challenge me! Now!-" Katakuri prepared to throw all his arms at Luffy at once.

"Choose! Your! Wedding dress!"

"No!"