Chapter 41

(Yang's POV)

Me, (Y/N), Ying, and Marrow are inside the Dust mine and we are killing any Grimm we find.

(Y/N): I have to say Ying, you are surprising me with your fighting skills.

I looked over and saw Ying punch a Beowolf into the ceiling. She jumped up and kicked it to the ground, killing it. She landed on the ground safely.

Ying: Thanks (Y/N). I learned a lot from Aunt Raven.

I sighed to myself. I really don't want to hear her name. I saw some more Beowolfs show up. I saw Marrow turn to me.

Marrow: Hey, have you and (Y/N) ever thought about branching out a little? You always pair up, but I don't know if your styles really-

I activated my semblance and used my gauntlets to shoot myself forward at a Grimm. I slid under it, attaching many bombs on it. I saw (Y/N) shoot his shield at me. I grabbed it and stabbed it into the Beowolf. I threw the Grimm in the air. (Y/N)'s shield pulled the Grimm towards him. He jumped over it, letting the Beowolf crash into two more. I set off the explosives, killing all three Grimm.

Ying: Amazing!

Marrow: Really, really good stuff! Yeah, keep it up.

(Y/N) looked at Marrow.

(Y/N): Still think it's a bad idea for us to split off?

Marrow: I stand corrected.

(Time Skip)

Me, my team, and Ying returned to our room in Atlas Academy. (Y/N) walked over to a nearby tv and turned it on.

(Y/N): Geez. Grimm always have to show up when you really don't want them to.

Ying: I know, right?

Ruby: So Ying, was (Y/N) nice to you?

Ying just nodded her head.

(Y/N): I'm always nice.

Weiss: That's just a lie.

(Y/N) stayed quiet and went to watching tv. Ying giggled a little. I heard a knock on the door. I looked over and (Y/N)'s mom walked in.

Dye: You're all here. I want Yang and Ying to come with me.

Yang: Ok.

(Y/N): Just don't embarrass me mom.

Dye: I'll try not to.

Me and Ying walked out the room. (Y/N)'s mom walked down the hall and we both followed her.

Yang: What do you need us for?

Ying: Some kind of secret mission?

Dye: Nope. (Y/N) told me a lot about you Yang.

Yang: He has?

Dye: Don't worry, he didn't say anything bad.

We walked outside of Atlas Academy.

Dye: He told me that you lost your motorcycle, so...

She pulled out a button and pushed it. A yellow motorcycle drive itself over to us. My eyes went wide and I got excited.

Yang: You got me a new bike?!

Dye: Yep. She's all yours.

I ran over to it and checked it out. I can't wait to give this a test drive.

Ying: That's so cool.

Dye: I got it for you to say thanks for watching over my baby boy.

She tossed me the button and I caught it.