Chapter 30

(Yang's POV)

Every just got done finishing with their can of beans. It was ok, but I can't really complain. Food is food and we are lucky that we were able to find food in the first place. I checked the time and noticed that it was time for me and (Y/N) to train.

Yang: Hey (Y/N). It's time to train.

(Y/N): I don't want to.

Everyone was surprised.

Yang: But you always like to train.

(Y/N): I'm just not feeling it.

He got up and walked in the living room. I got up and followed after him. I found him laying down on the couch. He was just starring at the top of the room.

Yang: Are you ok?

(Y/N): I'm just tired. Maybe we can train another time.

Yang: Has something happened? You never act like this.

(Y/N): I'm telling you, I'm fine. Just tired.

Yang: Are you going to sleep?

(Y/N): Yeah.

I sighed and got on top of him. I laid my head on his chest. I looked up to see that he already fell asleep. He wrapped his arms around me in his sleep. I started to feel tired all of a sudden. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

(Time skip)

I woke up. I checked the time on my scroll and saw that it was morning. I looked at (Y/N) and he was still asleep. I started to shake him gently. He started to groan and he opened his eyes lazily.

Yang: Good morning lazy bones.

(Y/N): Good morning Yang.

Yang: We should be getting up now.

He started to hold me tighter.

(Y/N): I don't want to get up. I just want to stay like this.

I blushed a little.

Yang: That's really nice, but we have to get up.

I got out of his arms and got off the couch. I grabbed his arm and dragged him off. He hit the floor and groaned.

(Y/N): Fine. I'm up.

He got up and I let his arm go. We walked outside and it wasn't snowing. Everyone else was outside.

Weiss: Hey you two. Finally awake.

Yang: He didn't want to get up.

I pointed at (Y/N). I looked over to see Ruby looking tired. She was holding the Relic. She walked by a well.

Ruby: Guys, I've been thinking. Do we even want to do this?

Weiss: I don't know.

Oscar: Ozpin hasn't been talking to me after we found out about his mission.

Yang: He lied to us. Why do we have to help him?

Ruby: I guess you're right.

Weiss: You can just toss the thing.

Ruby turned to the well and held the Relic over it. She dropped it and started to freak out.

Ruby: I didn't mean to do that!

(Y/N) sighed and walked up to Ruby.

(Y/N): We can hurry and get it.

Ruby: Ok. Come on team.

(Y/N) walked up to Maria.

(Y/N): You're coming to.

Maria: Why me?

(Y/N): Because.

He put Maria on his shoulders and we jumped down the well. It was dark and a small bit of water was on the floor.

Ruby: Alright team. You guys wait here while I find the Relic.

Ruby started to walk away from us.

Maria: Actually, I might have you care me more. I never been so tall in my life!

(Y/N): Like I'm going to be carrying you everywhere.

Ruby: I found it!

Ruby stars yes to scream and ran back at us.

Yang: Whats wrong?

Ruby: Grimm!

I looked ahead and saw a bunch of slim looking Grimm. There is a path to the left. We started to run and making turn after turn. The Grimm are following us. We found some stairs and a door. I started to run to it and tried to open the door. The Grimm started to scream and I fell down. I tried to move, but couldn't. It feels like I don't have the will to move.

Yang: Why can't I move?

My eyes started to close. I could see that everyone else was on the ground. I saw a white light and it covered the area. The light disappeared and so did the Grimm. A sudden burst of adrenaline went through my body. I got up and punched the door down. I walked through it and noticed that we are in a basement. Everyone else ran in.

Ruby: The basement?

I looked around and it was a wine cellar. I looked back and noticed more of those Grimm slowly walking up the stairs. I grabbed one of the wine bottles and threw it. I shot it and it caught on fire. The Grimm started to burn and the house did too. We rushed outside to where everyone else is.

Qrow: Whats wrong? Why is the house on fire?

Yang: Get on! We're leaving!

Everyone got on the trailer that was attached to my bike. I got on my bike and started it. I sped off and made our way away from the farm. We left the farm and I had a sigh of relief.

(Y/N): The hell were those things?

(Y/N) was catching his breath.

Ruby: I don't know. At least we got the Relic back.

I heard (Y/N) groan.

(Y/N): At least we got out of there alive.

(Chapter 30 end)