Chapter 35

(Yang's POV)

We have been riding in this bullhead for awhile now. It was pretty boring. I turned to (Y/N) and tried to start a conversation.

Yang: So... What do you want to do once we get to Atlas?

(Y/N): I don't know. We could probably get something to eat.

Yang: I would like that.

I looked out the window and saw a floating city. That's Atlas.

Yang: We're here.

(Y/N): Finally.

I looked out and saw a bunch of bullheads flying to Atlas.

Weiss: There are so much bullheads. Why would they be going back to Atlas in one big group?

Ruby: Do you think we should land in Atlas? We would probably get in a lot of trouble if they saw us.

Qrow: You're right. We should land down in Mantle and make our way up to Atlas.

Maria: Alright then.

(Time skip)

Me and the group are walking down the streets of Mantle. I didn't think a place below Atlas would look this horrible. A lot of people are sleeping in the streets.

(Y/N): This place is an absolute dumpster fire.

I looked down an alleyway and saw fire coming from a dumpster.

Yang: You are right about that.

I saw a someone drunk stumble out of the alleyway.

Drunk man: Hey! Where is that woman's arm?

I looked at my right side. I don't have my robot arm anymore. I looked at (Y/N) and he looked pissed. He walked up to the drunk man and grabbed him by the neck. (Y/N) slammed his head into a nearby trash can.

(Y/N): Piece of trash.

He walked up to me and wrapped his right arm around my waist.

(Y/N): I hope he didn't bother you.

Yang: I'm fine. It doesn't really bother me.

(Y/N) just held me closer. I leaned into him. We continued our walk.

(Y/N): Where are we even going?

Qrow: I guess finding a place to get us to Atlas is hard then I thought.

Qrow reaches for his breast pocket and pulled out his flask. He started to drink from it.

Maria: I do know someone here in Mantle. I'm sure he can let us stay at his place for a bit.

Ruby: Is he close from here?

Maria: Yeah. We just have to walk a little farther.

We walked for a bit. Maria stopped in front of a house and knocked on the door. The door opened.

Pietro: Hello. Who is there?

Maria: It's me Pietro.

Pietro: Maria? It's so nice to see you. Please come in. All your friends can come in too.

We all walked in. The house looked really good compared to the outside.

Pietro: Why have you came all the way to Mantle?

Maria: We need to get to Atlas. Do you know anyway to get up there?

Pietro: My daughter should be coming soon. She can take you all with her.

Ruby: You have a daughter?

Pietro: I do. Her name is Penny.

Ruby: You're Penny's dad?!

Pietro: I am the one who created her.

(Y/N): You repaired Penny?

Pietro: When she first came in, I was horrified. I was able to put her back together and stronger then ever.

Ruby: How were you able to make her use aura?

Pietro: Well, I had to use some of mine. Every time I have to repair her, I have to use more of my aura.

If has to keep repairing Penny, then that means he could die. I just looked around. Pietro looked at me.

Pietro: Where is the arm I created?

Yang: You made it?

Pietro: I did make it.

Yang: Sorry, but I destroyed it in a fight.

Pietro: I can easily make you a new one.

Yang: Really?

Pietro: You are Penny's friends. It's the least I could do.

Sirens started to go off.

(Y/N): What the hell os going on?

We rushed outside to see Grimm run down the streets. We got prepared to fight them. (Y/N) dashed forward and went to attack one. Before he could hit a Grimm, a green beam cut the Grimm in half.

(Y/N): What the?

More green beams appeared and killed all the Grimm. I looked around to see who did it. I looked ahead to see a girl with long orange hair wearing a green dress.

Ruby: That's Penny!

Ruby ran up to Penny.

Penny: Ruby!

Ruby: How have you been?

Penny: I have been just fine. I came down here from Atlas to meet my father. You should meet him, you would love him. He is very nice.

(Y/N): We already did.

Penny: You already met father?

Ruby: Yeah. He is really nice.

(Y/N) walked over to me.

(Y/N): I guess the Grimm are gone now.

He was about to move, but he was restrained by something.

Yang: What?!

He tried to break out of them, but couldn't. I was put into the same restrictions. Weiss, Oscar, Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Qrow were put in restraints too.

(Y/N): The hell is going on?

I looked over to see a small bullhead landed in the middle of the road. Five people walked out.

Clover: Ok everyone. All you guys are under arrest.

(Y/N): The hell did we do?!

Clover: We got reports that you guys stole a bullhead. Now get in the bullhead and we will take you to Atlas.

(Y/N): Like hell I am!

(Y/N) rushed over at the man. He side stepped and (Y/N) fell over, falling into the bullhead. Everyone else was escorted into the bullhead. The door closed and the bullhead started to fly.

(Y/N): This is just a great. We are now arrested.

Ruby: Look on the bright side. We are going to Atlas.

(Y/N): I would rather go to Atlas without being put into hand cuffs.

He tried to break them again. He didn't, but he kept trying. He eventually tired himself out and sat down.

(Y/N): This sucks.

(Chapter 35 end)