Chapter 33

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): Jaune can I hear you again?

Jaune: I said we steal a bullhead.

Good, I'm not going crazy. I did hear him right.

(Y/N): Of course you would come up with something like that.

Jaune: It's still a good idea.

(Y/N): Whatever. You can tell me the full plan in the morning.

I walked up to the couch and laid down. I closed my eyes.

Jaune: You're going to sleep already?

(Y/N): Yeah. Your problem?

I moved a little to get more comfortable. I felt weight on me. I opened one of my eyes to see Yang on top of me. She gave me a small smile. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I wrapped one of my arms around her to keep her close. I closed my eye and went to sleep.

(Time skip)

Me and Yang are riding her bike in the forest near Argus. For Jaune's plan, I have to destroy a Communication Tower so Caroline can't track the bullhead. Yang stopped and I got off.

Yang: The tower should be up ahead. Come back here once you're done.

(Y/N): Alright. See you in a bit.

I was about to leave, but Yang grabbed my arm.

Yang: This is for good luck.

She gave me a kiss on the lips. I returned the kiss. We separated and I started to run.

(Y/N): I don't need luck, but I do appreciate Yang's concern.

I said to myself. After a bit of running, I made it to the tower. I jumped up and made it to the top. I saw a control panel.

(Y/N): I guess this makes it easier.

I walked up to the panel. I was about to touch a button, but I was kicked away. I quickly got on my feet and looked up to see Blake.

(Y/N): The hell are you doing here?

Blake: This isn't where you trained yesterday.

(Y/N): Wait, were you watching me train with Yang yesterday?

Blake: Maybe.

So that's why I was getting the feeling of being watched.

Blake: I was going to attack you, but that blonde girl was with you.

I got my shields up and rushed over at Blake. I hit her off the tower.

(Y/N): The tower is going to have to wait.

I jumped down and went after Blake. All she was doing was dodge my attacks. She didn't even try to attack back.

(Y/N): Why aren't you fighting back?

She just jumped from tree to tree. I quickly ran after her. I jumped up, but she used her semblance to dodge me again.

(Y/N): This is getting annoying!

She jumped off a tree and went down. I ran over to see that she jumped down a cliff. There was a waterfall and some stone bridges.

(Y/N): Where did she go?

I felt a kick to my back. I fell down the cliff, but I was able to land fine. I looked up to see that Adam was the one to kick me down. He jumped down and look at me.

Adam: So we meet again.

(Y/N): Good to see you. I need to repay you for stabbing my stomach and cutting Yang's arm off.