I'm yours [Michael Langdon X reader]

Written by elitereid on Tumblr, give them a follow!

pairing: michael langdon x reader

warnings: language, angst, hint of smut

summary: you question michael’s loyalty.

word count: 646

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you followed michael to outpost three, you never thought your position in his life would be compromised. especially not by a useless witch, of all things… your husband swore to you up and down that you were the only one for him, that you were bonded by satan himself. but as you sat next to him at the dinner table and saw how he looked at young mallory, your faith began to waiver.

you wiped a tear from your eye when michael’s hand came to your shoulder instinctively, rubbing his thumb against your skin. “what’s wrong?” he whispered in your ear, concern evident in his voice. you turned your head so he wouldn’t see your watery eyes, but you could never hide anything from him.

“nothing. i’m alright.” you smiled softly up at him. his eyes still worried but he nodded and let it go, kissing your forehead before returning to the meal.

“so, langdon.” her. her stupid, flirtatious voice directed at your husband that made your blood run cold. you stared daggers into her eyes as they fluttered with innocence and purity. it disgusted you. michael raised his eyebrows at her in the sultry way he always does, waiting for her to continue. “any news on who you’re taking to the sanctuary?”

“oh, mallory.” michael smiled and your stomach dropped. he must have felt it, because his hand moved over to squeeze your thigh under the table. the rest of the conversation went over your head as your mind spiraled with possibilities.

does he want her? what if he leaves you? are you not good enough for him?

you shook your head at the ridiculousness of your thoughts. michael was yours, that he swore. still, you felt uneasy whenever she was around. you decided you’d have to do something about her later.

after dinner was over, you immediately retreated to yours and michael’s shared bedroom. you sat down on the bed with your book and waited for michael to return.

he came in a few minutes later, shedding his clothes and pulling his hair back. he crawled into bed, laying beside you on his side. he began kissing your neck and up to your ear, biting it softly. you didn’t respond, only kept pretending to read your book. “care to take a break? daddy needs some loving.” he whispered seductively, but to no avail. you were too pissed.

“yeah? well why don’t you go fuck that little witch of yours?” you shut your book hard and swiped your head to stare daggers into his eyes. michael raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth, surprised at your outburst. when he realized you weren’t, he began to laugh. the motherfucker was laughing.

“are you serious, kitten?”

“you sure seemed warmed up to her at dinner.”

he shook his head and sighed. “y/n, you know my intimidation techniques. nothing i ever do or say to any woman has anything to do with my vow to you as your husband. i’m hurt you think so little of my loyalty.” he brought his hand to his chest, adding a dramatic mark to his little speech.

your eyes softened as your scowl turned into a frown.

“besides,” he moved his lips back to your ear. “why would i want another woman when your sexy ass is all mine.” he spoke smoothly as he pulled you onto his lap. after making out for a few minutes, michael pulled back and caressed your cheek.

“are you still mad at me, love?” his eyes sparkled with adoration, and you knew you could never stay mad at him long. you went in to kiss him again, your hands running up and down his arms.

“you’re all mine?” you asked at a whisper as you brought your foreheads together. michael wrapped his hands around your back, rubbing the skin under your shirt.

“all yours.”