Face Your Fears [Kai Anderson X reader]

Written by evandearest on Tumblr, give them a follow!

Warnings: language, dark themes, angst, kidnapping, slight manipulation

IMPORTANT: just to let you know, the italic stuff is a dream/ memory

Word count: 1498

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock

Knock knock

It was the knocking that woke you from your sleep. The continuous knocking.

It wouldn’t stop. Whoever it was, they really wanted in.

You sighed in your sleep, turning over once again.

You had gotten up, slipped on some shorts, and walked down the hall and to the front door.

You’d turned the knob, and opened the door. Little did you know, that was a mistake.

The next thing you saw was black. You didn’t even see who it was before you were falling to the ground.

You turned again in your sleep. If you could force yourself to wake up, you would. But it wasn’t that easy.

When you opened your eyes, all you could see was black again. You had something tied over your eyes.

You could hear shuffling around you, but you were too paralyzed to do anything. You couldn’t quite grasp just what was going on.

Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped right off of your face. You didn’t think it could get much worse than the blackness, but you were wrong.

Clowns

One of your worst fears, staring you right in the eye.

Your eyes widened, and you immediately closed them again, letting out a pathetic whimper.

Everything was dead silent now. You couldn’t hear a sound.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang. Your eyes immediately flew open, searching for the sound. You couldn’t see it because it was directly behind the chair you were tied to.

You felt something pressing against the back of your head. The masked man in front of you spoke.

“Close your eyes and get your brains blown out.”

Your eyes widened as your heart rate increased, and you began to shake. You were panicking. You frantically nodded your head as you stared at your worst fear.

You couldn’t believe this was happening.

He stared at you a moment before slowly walking around you. It was like he was taunting you. It was like he knew the intense phobia you had. You could feel your entire body tense, goosebumps all over. Tears welled in your eyes as you rapidly blinked to get rid of them. Accept, it did the exact opposite. They just fell down your face.