No Rhyme or Reason [Kai Anderson X reader]

Written by atomicyouthkitty on Tumblr, go follow them!

Warning: Mentions of razors, mentions of blood, Abuse. Very toxic

Word count: 725

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little girl, little girl, why are you crying?

Inside your restless soul your heart is dying

Little one, little one, your soul is purging

Of love and razor blades your blood is surging

Kai looked down at you as you lay in a heep on the floor. He bent down and pulled your chin to look at him. " You knew what was going to happen when you joined but you still whine like a little bitch." He raised his hand and you cowered away tginking he was going to hit you instead he pushed your head onto his boots. "Appologies to your divine ruler bitch."

Run away

From the river to the street and find yourself with your face in the gutter

You're a stray for the salvation army

There is no place like home when you got no place to go

"Theres no where for you to go. You will always come back to me. Because you know you belong to me" Kai spat with menace as you looked up at him from your knees on the floor of his basement. "I'm sorry Kai your right your always right." You say while looking down at the floor. "At least your right about something you dumb bitch." He says as he pulls you into his room.

Little girl, little girl, your life is calling

The charlatans and saints of your abandon

Little one, little one, the sky is falling

Your lifeboat of deception is now sailing

In the wake all the way no rhyme or reason

Your bloodshot eyes will show your heart of treason

You lay in the middle of Kai's bed looking up at the cream colored ceiling thinking about everything you had done to end up where you were. Somethings you regret but somehow the one thing you feel like should regret you don't. Loving Kai. You can't feel bad for loving Kai no matter what he does. Then the tears start the won't stop you know this and you know Winter and others can hear but they won't come they know not come. Kai taught them all too well.

Little girl, little girl, you dirty liar

You're just a junkie preaching to the choir

Kai looked down at you almost sweetly almost the way you'd look at confused child. "Why do you lie. Lying is very naughty little girl. Why are trying to pretems to be anything but a slut. Thats what you are right. A slut for your divine leader. Why dont you go tell everyone that. Cause thats what you want right." "Y-Y-Yesss S-Sir" you say looking up at your boyfriend. "Speak up bitch I can't understand you."

Run away

From the river to the street and find yourself with your face in the gutter

You're a stray for the salvation army

There is no place like home when you got no place to

You lay in Kai's lap as he strokes your hair. "See baby I love you like no else ever will." He says while kissing the crown of your head. "Baby you need to stay with me. Everyone else will use you because your so weak. Your just going to end up hurt and abandoned." Kai said as he held you closer to his chest squeezing you so hard it hurts.

The traces of blood always follow you home like the mascara tears from your getaway

You're walking with blisters and running with shears

So unholy sister of grace!

Your nose was bleeding along with your makeup. Kai had been so stressed out he turned to the one person who had been there since the begin. You. "I'm sorry baby. You know i'd never hurt you on purpose I love you princess. You know I could never hurt my princess on purpose." He whispered as he wiped the drying blood off your face.

Run away

From the river to the street and find yourself with your face in the gutter

You're a stray from the salvation army

There is no place like home

Kai looked at you on the floor of his basement knowing you'd never leave him. "Cause I love you and you love me baby." He whispered in your ear.