Something Unexpected-Chapter One (Paul Stanley Oneshot #1)

In the bus, the band were on their way to the hotel, having been playing a show for a charity event for children in need.

Paul and I had to sit together, while Gene got his own seat all to himself.

Eric and Tommy didn't mind sitting next to each other, though.

I was bored out of my mind and after waking up from a nap, Paul looked over at me.

He was drawing in his sketch book.

Turning his head to see if the others were looking, he lightly tapped on my shoulder.

"What"?

I mumbled.

"I was just wondering if I could sketch you".

Paul said, and then smiled.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll stay still".

But Paul had a specific idea.

"Actually, I wanted to sketch...your p*ssy".

My faced turned bright red at the thought of it.

"Are you out of your freakin mind? I can't—

I spoke, forgetting to keep my voice down.

Paul put his finger to my lips, gently shushing me so the guys wouldn't wake up.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about. I won't show it to anybody".

He smiled to show that he was gonna keep his promise.

Letting out a little huff, I pulled my skirt and panties all the way down to my knees.

"I want it to be hard...can you masterbate for me"?

Paul turned to a clean page in his sketch pad.

"I...um...don't know how to do that".

I whispered, feeling embarrassed.

"You've...never masturbated by yourself before? Not even once"?

Paul raised an eyebrow, he thought that was what people my age were doing.

I shook my head, feeling cheeks heat up.

"It's okay, sweetie. I can still sketch your pussy".

He smiled and I nodded my head without saying a word.

I watched as the KISS frontman began to sketch.

He was so artistically talented with every shade and line that was made using his special pencil.

"Just imagine us in the shower..."

Paul began, his voice gentle and sensual.

"You have me against the wall, and I'm kissing up your neck..."

I could feel my womanhood getting wet.

"My dick's poking between your thighs, desperate for my hole as the hot water pours over us... I moan your name as you lift me... those legs of yours holding me up with no problem. I lick into your mouth as I position my cock at your entrance and fill you up to your limit...".

"Or would you rather I sink to my knees and wrap my lips around your aching breast? Lick each vein before taking you down my throat. Mm, fuck, I bet you taste so good, baby".

The Starchild kept sketching, almost proud of himself for his phone sex operator level of skill.

"I have no gag reflex, y'know, so I could take you down, down, down... licking and sucking like a vacuum while I knead your thigh with one hand and your pussy with the other."

"P-Paul..."

"Just burst inside me and claim me as your own as I whine loudly and buck back onto your pussy."

"Fuck, Paul..."

The Starchild finished his drawing, watching as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for short, rapid breaths.

The gorgeous sight made Paul grow hard beneath his skinny jeans.

"C'mon, baby. Cum for me."

The Starchild almost reached a hand out, but he stopped himself in case I wasn't into it.

He'd be damned if one little move ruined this entire experience.

"You got this."

"Fuck"!

I grit my teeth before cumming hard, streaks of white running down my legs and onto the floor".