Cuddling On A Rainy Day-Chapter Twenty-Three (Vinnie Vincent x Author)

It was a cold day and the last bits of snow had been washed away by the rain.

Vinnie and I were on the sofa just enjoying each's company, with a movie that was on the TV.

I was wearing nothing but an old t-shirt, my bra, and a pair of underwear as it was a lazy day.

Vinnie didn't mind seeing me like this.

He thought I looked really cute at how my stomach was exposed from the shirt I was wearing, and the way my ass stuck out of the material of my undergarments.

About an hour into the movie, I felt Vinnie's hand on my thigh.

The guitarist gave me a smile as he traced his finger across the underside of my leg.

"Mmmm..."

A quiet moan came out from my mouth.

Seeing the way I was reacting, Vinnie decided to go a little bit further.

He traced his all around my other thigh and eventually, he found himself touching my crotch.

"O-Ohhh"!

I felt the adrenaline rush going down my spine and a wave of sexual tension passed through me.

"Do you like that, baby"?

Vinnie asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yeah. That feels good".

I squeezed my legs together.

Vinnie noticed how turned on I was.

He then looked down at his lap and saw that he had a boner.

I looked over at him before reaching out to palm his cock with my hand, but he stopped me before I could do that.

By now, my panties were soaked in my pre-cum and Vinnie's erection was pushing through his leather pants.

He reached out and grabbed ahold of the waistband of my panties, slowly pulling them down to my knees.

"Mmmm-mmm"...

I moaned softly, as he slid my panties off of me, and then laid them down to the side.

"Ohhh baaaby..."

Vinnie could see that my womanhood was soaked in my precum and he proceeded to lick it up with his little tongue.

"V-Vinnie...Oh gaaaawwddd"!

I felt his tongue moving against my clit and then he lifted his head up just as I climaxed right there on the spot.