Party Aftermath-Chapter Forty-Five (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

Once we got back from the event that happened over the weekend, I knew that Vinnie's dogs were gonna be all wild and hyper.

They could be heard barking inside the house.

As soon as Vinnie unlocked the front door, the canines ran towards me.

From the looks of it, it was clear that they were happy to see us.

"Okay, okay...I know. We're happy to see you too".

I said to the dogs as they jumped on my knees.

After petting and giving them lots of love and attention, I remembered how late it was.

Since it was already almost 3 or 4 o'clock in the early morning, I decided to relax for the rest of the day.

After picking out a pair of pajama shorts and a spaghetti-strap tank top, I changed out of my outfit and got dressed into my pajamas, then I went to the bathroom to remove my makeup.

Then, I went back downstairs to wait for Vinnie.

He came back wearing the same clothes that he'd been wearing all night.

I watched as he joined me on the couch, and upon seeing him, I scooter over closer towards him.

"Did you have fun"?

Vinnie asked, as he noticed what I was wearing.

The tank top was low-cut, and it was short at the bottom, so it exposed my bare stomach.

"Yeah..."

I nodded my head up and down, then let out a yawn.

The dogs had calmed down and now, they were lying down on the floor next to us.

I was beginning to feel a little sleepy.

Vinnie had already turned on the TV and found a movie to watch.

As time passed, I realized that he was touching my arm in a slow motion.

He was always so gentle with me.

I found myself moaning quietly so as not to distract him from watching the movie.

Then, after a while, Vinnie moved a little bit further down to left shoulder, tracing his finger in circular motions, which caused a shiver to go down my spine.

I moaned again, this time a tiny bit louder.

Vinnie knew from hearing my reactions that I enjoying this.

He noticed that one of the straps on my tank-top was loose on my shoulder, and that exposed some of my lower chest.

I blushed heavily and tried to focus on the movie.

But then, he made his way further down towards my abdomen, which made me moan a little bit more.

Vinnie kept it simple and most of all, he was still gentle.

Then, out of nowhere, the dogs heard something that was coming from outside.

It startled me and Vinnie paused the movie to go see what was going on.

A few minutes later, he went into the kitchen and took out their food bowls.

He fed them their breakfast and they happily began eating.

After that, Vinnie came back and sat down next to me.

He resumed the movie and began watching it again.

I smiled when he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

About an hour later, the movie had ended and the TV had turned itself off.

We had fallen asleep on the couch and when I opened my eyes, it made me smile.

Pulling out a blanket, I wrapped it around the both of us so that we could stay warm, and then laid my head down on his shoulders, listening to his heartbeat.