The Catman's Taser Wake Up Prank-Chapter Thirteen (Eric Singer x Reader)

(*Note: This is a VERY LATE birthday special that I wanted to do for a Kiss Oneshot that I unfortunately didn't have time to do until now*)

(*May 12th, 2021*)

(*In the hotel*)

Today was Eric Singer's birthday and he and I were going out to celebrate with Paul, Gene, and Tommy.

I thought it would be funny to do a taser wake up prank on the Catman while he was asleep.

So, I got up really early in the morning to get myself ready.

After taking a shower, I fixed my hair to look extra sexy for Eric, and then I put my outfit on.

Ones all that was taken care of, I went to go and get my taser that I carry on my belt when me and guys are out in public.

Eric was sleeping in his boxers and his hair was all messy.

I walked over to the side of the bed where he was, turned on the taser, pressed down on the red button, and the taser made it's noise.

Eric woke up with a start and screamed as he rolled off the bed in fear.

The Catman ran to the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it tight.

I was laughing my ass off and then I heard the guys whispering down the hall.

"What the hell is going on here"?

Gene asked, pushing the door open.

Paul and Tommy were right behind him.

I was hiding behind the door and then I jumped out and scared them with the taser.

"WHAT THE FUCK"?!

Paul ran out to avoid getting tased.

Tommy was so freaked out that he went to go and hide with Eric in the bathroom.

"Let me in! Let me in"!

He pleaded, knocking on the door.

I almost got to the spaceman just as he ran inside.

Gene remained calm, but kept his distance away from me.

"I got you all at the same time! Hahahahahaha"!

Somehow, Paul escaped from me and went to get go their manager, Doc McGhee, who was staying in the hotel room on the third floor.

When the Starchild came back, I jumped out and scared him with it, causing him to fall down on his ass.

"Hey! That's dangerous to be using that in a hotel".

He exclaimed.

"Emily, I think you should put your taser away. We have to get ready so we can go out for Eric's birthday".

Gene told me.

The Demon used a special key to unlock the bathroom door, where Tommy and Eric were still hiding.

Once the door was opened, Tommy stood up and walked out, breathing a sigh of relief.

"You really scared me to death".

Eric said to me, as I giggled and snickered at how funny it was.

"It was all my idea to prank you on your birthday, Catman".

I wrapped my arms around him him into a hug.

"Okay love birds, let's get ourselves ready so we can leave at a decent time".

Paul chuckled, and we all laughed.