Sex And Romantic Kisses-Chapter Fifty-One (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

In the bedroom, we were alone together and Vinnie was in a lustful mood tonight.

The guitarist had himself gently pressed up against me, hand reaching around to palm me through my pants.

"Say no, and I'll stop, baby,"

He told me, resting his hands on my hips, rubbing into them.

"No, keep going. Keep going, Vinnie".

I whispered, breathless.

"Mhmmn, just relax,"

He said, then kissed me.

I felt as if my limbs were on fire as I kissed back.

My hands went into Vinnie's long hair, tugging and making him moan against me.

We broke apart for a moment for a quick breath, then went back to work.

Vinnie wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me closer, a big smile on his face.

"Wanna top me, baby?"

"Fuck yes,"

I whispered on his lips, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him down, just enough so that our lips could meet in a passionate kiss.

A kiss that quickly turned into something a lot hotter.

Vinnie's tongue easily made his way past my lips and into my mouth, grazing against mine.

His hand slipped a little bit lower, resting on the small of my back, and for the first time all night for both of us, everything felt amazing.

Vinnie's lips moved down until they were on my neck, kissing, biting, sucking, with the intent of leaving small dark marks that I would be seeing for a few days afterwards.

I'd remember this night, and I couldn't hide how much pleasure each of his actions gave me.

His warm hand was now on my inner thigh, slowly sliding upwards past my pants, and finally meeting my burning core.

"Ohh, oh, sweet baby, already so wet for me?"

Vinnie's breath was warm against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

He pressed a finger against my clit through my lace underwear, starting immediately to trace small circles over it, easily pulling a soft moan from my lips.

"C'mon, sweet thing, I think the bed is callin' our names".

Vinnie whispered against the shell of my ear, catching my earlobe between his teeth and giving a delicate nibble.

He turned me around in his arms and gave me a gentle pat on the ass, silently telling me to move forward.

As I moved, I swayed my hips and felt his fingertips fall against the outside of my pants.

He stayed close behind me, eventually pressing himself against my back the moment my legs touched the sheets.

His hands roamed over my body, his lips leaving soft, wet kisses right behind my ear, and all of that made it extremely difficult to try to move to get onto the bed.

Thankfully, though, Vinnie soon turned me back around, lifted me up and laid me down on the soft sheets before crawling himself on top of me, his lips meeting my collarbone.

Not skipping a beat, the guitarist began biting into my soft skin, slowly making his way down my body.

I shut my eyes, shivering with anticipation until I remembered something from before.

Suddenly, I sat up, grabbing Vinnie by the collar of his shirt and pulling him towards my face.

"You wanted me to top"?

I whispered softly against his lips.

Vinnie groaned, nodding, then I flipped him over so that it was him laying back on the bed.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it to the ground before moving to undo his solid black leather pants.

I only managed to unzip them before I found myself getting distracted with his body, though.

As I settled on top of him, placing my legs on either side of his lithe body, I bent down and allowed my lips to press soft kisses on his chest.

He always had a gorgeous figure, and his hair was smooth and straight.

"You ready for me, Vinnie"?

I smiled at him, moving and lowering myself in order to place a soft kiss against his lips.

Then without much warning, I lowered myself on him, feeling his erection fill me up, a loud moan escaping my lips.

Pulling myself back up, I lowered myself again, doing it more and more, setting a slow pace.

Vinnie groaned, loudly, throwing his head back in agony at the painfully slow pace.

He was all but screaming before I started moving faster, feeling my orgasm build up in my lower stomach.

I rocked my hips against his, feeling as if I couldn't stop myself now.

"Fuck! Fu- Fuck, Viiiinnnie!"

I was basically screaming, feeling his cock hit me just right.

Vinnie arched his back as I called out his name, his hips thrusting upwards into me.

I kept riding him through his and my own orgasms, until I was done.

Breathlessly, I moved off of him to lay beside him, crashing onto his chest and trying to catch my breath.

Vinnie gently moved to place his hands on my hips, his fingers tracing small circles against my skin.

"Good for you, baby"?

Vinnie asked me, placing a sweet kiss on top of my head.

"Better, Vinnie...Much, much better".

I whispered softly, looking up at him with a smile.