Loud Music Prank-Chapter Forty-Seven (Kiss Oneshot #12)

It was a Saturday night, and I was currently fast asleep in bed.

Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric were all preparing to prank me with loud music.

They knew for sure that I was going to be pissed because I've not been having a good night's sleep due to a shortage of Melatonin, which was a sleeping pill that I always take 30 minutes before bedtime.

"You guys ready, yet"?

Eric whispered, as he and Tommy quietly walked out of the room.

"Let's kick some fucking ass..."

Paul grinned his Starchild smile.

He knew the perfect one that would make me blush.

I woke up to the song and I couldn't believe it.

"Paul fucking Stanley. Get your ASS in here! I ain't gonna listen to this shit"!

I hollered, and then the music stopped.

"Who the hell wants to hear somebody singing about their vagina or something...fucking piece of shit. You guys are gonna regret it big time".

After getting back into bed, I fell asleep.

Then, Gene played a song that I hadn't heard of before.

Needless to say, it was a dirty one.

I got up out of bed to look for something to get them back.

After retrieving my fart spray, I went into the dressing room and sprayed it on their costumes.

A few minutes later, Tommy came into the dressing room to check and make sure that all his stuff was ready for the next day.

He immediately smelled something terrible and then found that it was coming from their costumes.

Gene ran in to confront me about what happened.

"What the hell did you to my armor"?!

He asked in shock.

"I'll get the air fresheners"!

Paul called out, and then ran to the large bathroom downstairs.

"I told you assholes that if you didn't come up here and turn off that dirty fucking music, then I was gonna make you regret it".

I glared at Gene, and then Paul came back with some Febreeze air fresheners.

"You ruined our outfits"!

Eric held up his Catman boots and he nearly gagged at the fart spray smell.

"Yeah, and my Space outfit smells bad".

Tommy said.

"I don't give a shit if I did".

I crossed my arms while still glaring at the band.

The spaceman went to go make a phone call to Doc McGhee, their manager.

"I think we can get it all out as soon as possible. We need to leave before the sun rises".

"Alright, see you tomorrow Doc".

Tommy hung up the call and then everyone went to bed, including myself.