The Waxing Prank-Chapter Twenty-Four (Paul Stanley Oneshot #5)

I was giggling to myself while setting up my camera.

Once I hit the "record" button, I began talking to the Kiss Army.

"Hey Kiss Army? How y'all doing this year"?

The livestream was now on and now, millions of diehard KISS fans had already joined.

"So, basically, I'm going to pull a prank on Paul Stanley. And what I'm gonna do, is wax his chest hair. As many of you ladies know, that's one of the things that makes the Starchild look sexy as hell".

I giggled as the fans were commenting red heart face emojis.

"Okay, I've got a waxing strip, and I'm gonna sneak into the bedroom where he's sleeping. Hopefully, he's in a position where I can stick the waxing strip onto his chest hair".

I then told the fans that I had another camera with me so I could film Paul's reaction.

Once I was ready, I gave a thumb's up to the fans and then went to go do my prank.

Paul was fast asleep in his boxers and looked very peaceful.

I carefully sneaked into his bedroom and tip-toed over to him.

Then, I carefully placed the waxing strip on his chest hair.

A few minutes later, he woke up and saw me with a camera.

"What are you—oh my God"!

The Starchild saw that I had stuck a waxing strip on his chest.

I was giggling as he groaned in pain.

"Owwww..."

"I pranked you so good".

"Why would you do this to me"?

Paul asked, as he tried to peel the waxing strip off of his chest hair.

"What'cha gonna do about it, now"?

I grinned playfully.

"Are you filming me? Stop it".

Paul tried to reach out and take the camera away from me.

"No way. The fans have been waiting to see this".

I laughed, taking a few steps back away from him.

"What's that supposed to—-AAAAAAAAAH"!

Somehow, I had grabbed ahold of the waxing strip and pulled it off his chest.

Paul held onto the area on his skin where the hair had been pulled off.

In no time at all, I heard Gene coming and so, I quickly made my escape before the Demon had a chance to confront me.

I ran back to my room and locked the door tight.

"Well guys, I got everything on film. And Paul's already throwing a hissy fit".

Everyone on the livestream could be seen with comments like 😂😂😂, or 🤟, or "LOL".