Gimme Me A KISS-Chapter Fifteen (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)

It was another day of work and rehearsals and me and the guys were riding in the tour bus to the concert venue.

Vinnie and his girlfriend Emily were spending time in the bedroom they shared.

Eric Carr, Paul Stanley, and Gene Simmons were hanging out while having an early dinner before the band had to get ready to play a show for a million excited fans.

"Do you think they'll ever get tired of each other"?

Paul joked, as he sipped on a bottle of Coke.

"Nah, I don't think so".

Gene chuckled, listening to the loud moans of the couple.

I was standing above the bed, and Vinnie was passionately kissing me all over the side of my neck.

"Mmmm...harder Vinnie".

The Ankh Warrior adored his girlfriend and it wasn't even a time when he couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Yessss...baby".

He slid the straps of my tank top down my shoulders, getting access to my breasts.

I let out a pleasured scream when he found my turning on spot, which was just above my belly-button.

Just as he was about to rip my tank top off, there was a knock at the door.

Vinnie and I quickly sat up in bed.

"Yo, Vinnie! We're almost to the venue! Ya better have your stuff together".

Eric snickered when he heard the Ankh Warrior curse under his breath.

"We'll finish this later, darlin".

Vinnie kissed me on the lips before getting up to fix his hair to make it look more presentable.

Once we got to the front door, there was already a bunch of KISS fans waiting eagerly by the ticket booth.

Kiss and me put on their disguises.

"Ready"?

Vinnie asked, grabbing my hand as I nodded my head.

We had to move fast before the fans saw us.

Finally, we all made it to the back door of the venue without getting caught.

The band walked to the dressing to start getting theme ready for the concert.