Hot And Horny-Chapter Thirty-Three (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

It was so hot outside and I have been sweating all day.

Vinnie was still shredding on his v-shaped guitar, and then after a whole hour, he came out to see what I was doing.

I had just plugged in a fan in hopes that it would help us cool off.

The dogs were panting as they laid down on the floor, their tongues were sticking out.

"Aww, the poor things".

I said, and then gave the canines some water.

They slowly got up and drank some of it.

Vinnie then noticed what I was wearing, which consisted of a spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of shorts that went all the way past my knees.

My hair was also up in a pony-tail.

I sat down on a chair and tried to fan myself using my hand.

"Hey babe".

Vinnie smiled at me as he walked into the kitchen.

I smiled back and could feel my cheeks heating up.

The guitarist saw the low-cut part on my tank top, and he tried not to stare.

I knew that he was staring at me, but I tried to pretend that I didn't notice.

When I stood up to go check on my cat Cinnamon and make sure that she wasn't getting heat sickness, I almost tripped over something.

But luckily, I was able to keep my balance and avoid falling.

A smirk grew across his face as he walked over towards me.

The way his arms slowly snaked around my waist was enough to send a chill down my spine.

I tried to turn my head and face him, but he kept his grip on me.

"You're burning up".

Vinnie spoke in a gentle tone, referring to the sweat that was still dripping down from my forehead.

I was clearly blushing at this point and it seemed to amuse him.

"Y-yeah..."

His long fingers made their way down to my abdomen, making me blush even further.

Vinnie's eyes traveled all the way to my exposed chest, and I felt a bit of adrenaline as he grasped the bottom of my tank top, moving it up a little bit.

He could still hear my soft moaning.

The guitarist made sure that I was relaxed before carrying on, and then, he saw that my nipples were hard.

Vinnie lifted up my tank top just a bit more further than he did before, exposing my breasts and my belly-button.

I stood there and closed my eyes to feel every gentle and soft touch he put on my body.

Then, he put his hand around one of my breasts and gently caressed them.

That caused a intimate feeling to course through my uterus, which was already sending lots of different hormones through my system.

Vinnie smiled at my reaction before lifting my tank top over my head and laying it down to the side on a nearby coffee table.

He then began to massage my shoulders, making me feel good inside.

I smiled with a little giggle, and then reached out and grasped his other hand, placing it on my crotch to let him know that what he was doing to me was turning me on.

Vinnie nearly lost himself when he felt how wet my panties were.

He proceeded to stick two of his fingers inside, and I let out a surprised moan as he began fingering me.

"You like that"?

Vinnie whispered into my ear.

Upon my reaction, I orgasmed right there on the spot.

The guitarist pulled back and licked the pre-cum off his fingers.

I was desperately wanting to throw the rest of my clothes off right at that moment, and let him pleasure me inside and out.

"V-Vinnie...please"!

I begged, while trying to grind my ass against him.

But Vinnie was still holding me back.

"Sssh..."

He gently hushed me as I squirmed around, his hands now grasping my hips.

I clenched my teeth together as I felt another wave of pleasure coming in fast.

Vinnie unbuttoned the button on my shorts, and slowly pulled them down to my knees, and then he let them fall to the floor.

He leaned forward to plant a few kisses from behind, pressing his soft lips against my skin.

"Vinnnniee...stop teasing me"!

I whined, and once again tried to squirm out of his grip, but he only held me tighter and was still gentle.

Finally, Vinnie removed my wet my panties off of my lower body, and as soon as my womanhood was free, I felt myself about to cum again.

Vinnie noticed that I was already grinding my ass against his crotch, and he groaned in pleasure as his cock hardened.

I watched as he let go of me and pulled out his aching member from the inside of his boxers.

Vinnie lifted my leg up over hip again entered me move nice and slow, then he picked up the pace soon after.

I soon felt another orgasm and after that, he released his juices into my womanhood.

We were both panting heavily while trying to catch our breath.