Something New-Chapter Thirty-Four (Vinnie Vincent Oneshot)

I was feeling something that I had never felt before.

It was a few months after the summer weather had went away, but it was still unusually hot outside.

As I got to used to be around Vinnie more, there was a lot of things that I didn't know.

While I was watching him play his guitar in the studio, I caught Vinnie staring at me, particularly when I was sitting in one of the chairs.

No one else was around, so this was the perfect opportunity for him to get to know me better.

Vinnie gestured me for to come over and watched as I looked over in his direction.

As I walked towards him, the guitarist seemed to be staring at me.

I wasn't aware of what was going on, but when I got closer to him, I could see that he was sweating like I had never seen before.

"Vinnie? Are you okay? Y-you look like you're burning up".

Hearing the nervous tone in my voice made his heart soar.

"I'm okay".

He said with a gentle smile.

I soon started to feel like something was up.

Vinnie pulled out a chair and he asked me to sit down.

So, I did.

Then, he took out a scarf that was beautiful and had a little bit of a lace design in the material.

I looked up Vinnie in confusion, wondering why he had it in the first place, as it wasn't even cold outside.

"Do you mind if I tie this around you"?

Vinnie asked, and when I nodded my head, he proceeded to stand behind me.

I closed my eyes and waited patiently for him to be done.

Once the scarf was tied around the back of my hand, I realized that I couldn't see anything.

Vinnie could see how nervous I was getting, and he gently hushed me in order to help me calm my nerves.

As soon as I was relaxed, the guitarist stood behind me again.

I felt both of his hands on my shoulders and let out a little moan when he began to massage them.

After a few minutes, Vinnie moved his hands off of my shoulders and I looked around blindly.

His fingers grasped onto my blue jean shorts, and when he pulled them down to my knees, I could feel myself getting anxious.

My body started reacting intensely at the movements, and then Vinnie pulled my undergarments the rest of the way down, along with my shorts.

I've been eager to see what was under those leather pants and damn he did not disappoint.

He looks straight at me as he slides his leather pants down his to his thighs.

"Do you like what you see"?

Vinnie asked, causing a chill to go down my spine.

"How am I supposed to know what I'm seeing if I'm still blindfolded"?

I said out loud.

He chuckled at the innocence in my voice while gazing at me as he strokes himself.

I could hear wet sounds coming from somewhere, and it was hard to know for sure.

Vinnie stood next to me and then within seconds, I could feel his warm breath.

He affectionately stroked the side of my cheek, causing me to turn my head and rest it in his hand.

"Mmmm...".

I moan, as the feeling of relaxation came to me.

Vinnie continues to caress my cheek for a few moments and then, he gets down on his knees.

The room around us became quiet.

As I look around for a sign of where he could be, I heard him moaning quietly to himself.

"Vinnie? Where'd you go"?

I asked out loud.

"I'm right here".

He said with a smile.

Then, he moved a bit closer to me and grabbed my hands, and then I realized that he was trying to help out by guiding me somewhere since I couldn't see a thing because of the scarf that was still wrapped around my head and covering my face.

Something wet made contact with my hand and it felt like skin.

I was so confused at first, but then my cheeks began to turn red at that moment of me realizing what it was.

Vinnie wasn't in a hurry because I was new to all of this.

I found myself smiling a little while stroking him, and then, I noticed that the faster I went, the size of his member increased and the more cum squirted out onto my hand.

"Yes..ohhh fuck yes, baby...right there".

I found myself moving at a more faster pace and then before I knew it, he was releasing his cum all over me.

Some of it was dripping on his tip and I grinned excitedly, and leaned forward again.

Vinnie was surprised, but happy to see me cleaning him up by licking the leftover cum off of my fingers.