006:The Invitation

006:The Invitation

Author's Note:

Song Suggestion:Little Talks

Y/n's P.O.V.:

"If I invited you guys on my school...would you go?"I spoke up stopping on my tracks to face them and they look at eachother making me anxious as they took longer to answer before shrugging.

"Yeah sure,"

"When?"

They asks,I was about to answer when Luther spoke up.

"No,we can't"He said making us confuse

"Why is that?,you're not a boss of them"I say crossing my arms

"Dad wouldn't let us anyway"Luther shrugged as he crosses his arms and stand taller infront of me.

"Jokes on you Luther,my father already asked Sir.Reginald.Truth is,he gave his permission"I said as I glare at him and he glares at me too while the others look at us worried.

If they think Luther can beat me,they don't need to be worried,I can take care of myself,I'm not afraid to reveal my powers.

"We need to train more,to save the world"Luther hissed

"Well I'm so sorry you don't know how to have fun!"I exclaim as I walk closer making him back off a bit.

"Well atleast I don't force myself to people because I'm so lonely"Luther taunted as I was taken back by what he said.

"Y/n—"Five starts but I cut him off while still looking straight at Luther

"You need to go"I said as I turn around leaving them there while Mr.Clark looks panic as he saw my expression.

"Miss Y/n—"

"Please send them home Mr.Clark"I said as I continued to walk away towards the maze.

I entered it as I walk around towards the center of the maze where bushes or different colored roses covered the walls.

I sighed as I kneel infront of them,gently stroking the roses,but they slowly died on my hands until they're withered.

I then open my palm and they started to look alive and healthy again,like they didn't just die a few minutes ago.

~|Changing POV's|~

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"I'm don't feel so good about this"Klaus whispered to Allison

"Yeah,Five's been glaring at Luther all the way home"Allison whispered back

"Should we do something?"Vanya asked and they shook their head

"Not yet,"Diego says

"Just don't let them near eachother"Ben added

But their meeting gets cut off as soon as they entered the academy and Five tugs on Luther's arm to face him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"Luther asks as Five pushes him

"Why would you say that to her?!"Five hissed

"I don't care about your little girlfriend okay?"Luther retorted pushing Five

Five was about to punch him but Diego and Vanya holds him back while Ben,Klaus and Allison tried to hold Luther back.

"What is happening here!?"Sir.Reginald spoke up as he enters the room and they all looked panicked but Five just tugs on his arms and adjusted his blazer before spatial jumping out of the room.