011:New Student

011:New Student

Author's Note:The word count is 2021 and I was like—no way!Btw 2nd update for the day since Five blessed my ideas today.

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Today someone will arrive and she will be the new addition of the Umbrella Academy"Sir.Reginald announces as they finished lunch and walks towards the living room while the academy's eyebrows knitted in confusion except Five expecting this.

Klaus was about to speak up and ask who is 'she' but he was cut off when someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it"Grace spoke up as she walks away and the kids stood in a straight line.

"Are we late?"Mrs.L/n spoke up smiling as she walks beside her husband

"Mr. and Mrs.L/n?"the academy exclaims and like on cue Y/n enters the room and they looked at her with wide eyes as they noticed that she's wearing the Umbrella Academy uniform.

"Y/n!?"

"Hi guys,"Y/n greeted giving them a slight wave

"May I talk to you Reginald?"Mr.L/n spoke up as Sir.Reginald nodded motioning for them to follow him in his office.

"Why don't you talk to your friends?"
Mrs.L/n says as she kissed Y/n's forehead before following her husband.

After the adults dispersed into their own businesses the academy started bombarding Y/n questions as they hugged her since its been 3 weeks since they last saw her.

"Wait—you knew?"Klaus asks Five as he notices that Five didn't react the way they did.

Five then nodded subtly as Klaus wraps an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"You know I had a dream that you came in my room asking for Five's room"Klaus laughs as Y/n and Five subtly look at eachother with wide eyes.

"But maybe that's my mind telling me you'll be one of us"Klaus added

"So you have powers?"Allison asks excitedly and Y/n nodded

"What's your powers?"Luther asks and Y/n was about to answer when the adults came back.

"We'll leave now,I want you to behave"(Y/m/n) whispered to Y/n squeezing her shoulders lightly before kissing her forehead.

"Well Five,she's kinda new so I trust my daughter to you"Mr.L/n says as he squeezes Five's shoulder as Five blushed lightly.

"Dad"Y/n whines crossing her arm

"What?,if Five's not your future husband and I don't think you can get married young lady"Mr.L/n jokes as the academy laughs while Y/n blushes.

~|Changing POV's|~

Y/n's P.O.V.:

After my parents leave I was left in the academy's living room with everyone along with Grace which is their robot mom and Pogo the ape version of Mr.Clark.

"Since you're new Ms.Y/n,Number seven would give you a tour while the rest have their free time and training would start at 2 pm"Sir.Reginald explains and I just nodded as a sign that I understood and he subtly nods before he walks away to his office.

"Lets go"Vanya smiles clinging her arm on mine as we started to walk around leaving the others in the living room to mind their own business.

"And this is where they usually hangout"Vanya says