024:The Sun

024:The Sun

Author's Note:Before we go back to the academy,lets go back to the past—since you like doing that🙄

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"What are you doing?"Ben asks as he walks in the kitchen seeing Vanya make sandwiches in the middle of the night.

"I'm making some for when Y/n and Five comes back"she answered and Ben nodded softly.

"When do you think they'll be back?"Ben asks and Vanya shruggs

"I hope soon"she answered as she puts back the ingredients when they suddenly heard footsteps making Ben and Vanya's eyes widened as they ran away before the person can even see them in the kitchen.

Stepping into the kitchen is Pogo as he checks the house and even accidentally stepping on the sandwich that Vanya accidentally drops on the floor when they were running away.

Closing her door behind her,Vanya ran up to her bed laying down as she lets out heavy breathes before her eyes catches the small painting that Y/n made for her.

Gliding her hands into the painting Vanya wished that they would be back as the academy wasn't the same without them.

~~~

Writing her book she wrote about her siblings and without any hesitation.

Vanya wrote down one more chapter in her book about the person that has been more a sibling to her than the others.

'Y/n L/n'

Yes.The former mayor's daughter that was reported missing years ago.She disappeared along with my brother in the middle of a sunny day and they are yet to return.

I always have hope that someday they will return.

At first the idea must be suspicious on why would the mayor's daughter befriend a group of peculiar kids,but we were always called in their house to accompany her and after a couple of months we have found out that she wasn't ordinary like me.

Yet she have a special ability along with my siblings,but despite all of this she have never made me feel ordinary,yet she have treated me as her equal,as a sibling more than my siblings made me feel.

~~~

"Okay Klaus please tell me you're not gonna sell that"Ben says as he follows Klaus who was about to sell the gold band on his wrist.

"Y/n gave you that!"Ben added when Klaus was about to give it to the man who will exchange it to cash,but with reluctance Klaus shook his head and instead sold his other things.

Walking out of the shop he can't believe that the idea of selling the last memory of his bestfriend have ever pass through his mind.

~~~

"Woah woah!Take care of them!Those are special!"Diego says as the police officers took his knives that Y/n's supposedly birthday gift to him before she disappeared years ago.

"How about this are mine now?"One of the new police officers says dangling the knives infrong of Diego pissing him off and it works as Diego stands up punching the guys making the other police officer hold him back by the arm.

"Okay calm down Diego!"

~~~

"Wait don't throw that!"Allison says as her maid was about to throw away the magazines Y/n gave her years ago.

"Ma'am we have new ones that came earlier"The maid says but Allison shook her head softly before taking the magazine and smiling softly.

"No its fine,these are special"