027:Back to You

027:Back to You

Author's Note:

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Mommy what's that?"Asteria sat down beside her mother as she innocently points out at the scar that lay on Y/n's stomach as her shirt rode up a bit.

"Oh...that's a scar hun"Y/n answered feeling a bit insecure that they're seeing her scars—but who says her kids would hate it when her husband loves her imperfections specially that scars that indicates she's alive?

"Why do you have a scar mommy?"
Astro asks resting his head on Y/n's side as he looks up with a pout in his face just thinking of his mother getting hurt,hurts him too.

"Well there are bad guys and they shot mommy"Y/n answered and Asteria glides her little fingers on the scars,she thinks that her mommy looks so cool with them.

"And the bad guys are gone now?"Astro asks and Y/n nodded smiling before kissing his forehead making the boy smile.

"Yeah,your dad saved me,if it wasn't for him I would be dead"Y/n smile and the twins was left in awee as it reminds them of the stories their parents read them.

"And would you save daddy to?"Astro asks as he learns that sometimes King's need to be saved by their Queen's too.

"Of course—with no hesitation"Y/n answered while Five just kept silent outside the room listening to them with a smile on his face.

"I would save you too"Five whispered

~~~

"Oww"With a groan Y/n sits up massaging her temples as she looks around when she noticed the unfamiliar place and memories from last night came back.

"Five?,Astro?Asteria?"Y/n calls out as she stands up before she stumbles to the door when it suddenly swung open making her panic as she took the person's hand.

Twisted it before pushing them down on the floor making the person groan while Y/n kept her weight heavy to push them down.

"Chase what happened?"A woman enters the room before she gasp at the scene.

"Oh my gosh kid!,what are you doing?"The woman exclaims helping Y/n stand up before she helps Chase while Y/n's eyebrows knitted at what the woman said.

"Kid?,Chase?"Y/n mutters as she looks at her window reflection and her eyes widened as she saw her 13 year's old self.

"Oh my god"

"Yeah oh my god!Where did you learn that!"The woman exclaims before she breathes out.

"I know you might be scared,but I'm Samantha"The girl introduces herself as The man beside her—the one Y/n attacks stretches their arm.

"I'm Y/n"Y/n introduces herself making the man perk up looking at her before shaking his head.

"Well hi Y/n,so this is Chase,my boyfriend" Samantha introduces Chase as Y/n looks at him while Chase looks at her like he knows her.

"Armani Chase?"Y/n asks and Chase nodded as he realizes who is it.

"Ms.Y/n?"Chase gasps and Samantha looks at them with knitted eyebrows.

"You know this kid?,Chase are you hiding something from me?"Samantha asks placing her hands on her waist.

"No she's not my kid!I know her when I was a kid!"Chase exclaims before facing Y/n.

"You disappeared out of thin air...I waited for you and Mr.Five every noon to pick me up"Chase sadly reminices when he remembers the day he got the news that they've gone missing.

"I can explain"

"Please do Y/n"Samantha says as Y/n prepares herself to explain.

~~~

Using the help of the people that he asked for directions after an hour Chase founds himself infront of a huge mansion making him look at it in awee.

Y/n told him her house is big but he didn't tell him she was a princess in a castle.

"Hey!,what are you doing here!?"One of the guards exclaims as they grab Chase making the boy wince when Mr.Clark passes by seeing the commotion.

"Hey!Hey!Stop!Chase?"Mr.Clark asked as he realizes that this is the little boy Ms.Y/n and Mr.Five is hanging out with.

"Hi Mr.Clark,is ms.Y/n here?She doesn't pick me up from school anymore,Mr.Five too"Chase says fiddling with his hands as he thinks that the two hates him now.

"Chase haven't you seen the news?"Mr.Clark asks kneeling infront of the little boy whose eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?,are they okay?"

"Chase...Ms.Y/n and Mr.Five are missing"

~~~

"I came home crying that day"Chase smiles sadly as he finishes explaining his side after Y/n did.

"I'm sorry Chase,but hey you have a girlfriend now!"Y/n reminds him as she remembers the day Chase came running to them crying because he can't get a girlfriend.

"Okay wait—so you're a time traveler along with your husband and kids?And you're here to stop the apocalypse?" Samantha asks and Y/n nodded

"I think I'm gonna pass out"

"I know its a lot to take in,but please understand"Y/n says fiddling with her shirt when she noticed that its not even her shirt.

"Wait—where's my uniform?"Y/n asks and Samantha raised her hand.

"I changed your clothes cause you're soaking wet from the rain but I think its dry now so I'll get so you can change and we can help you"Samantha says and Y/n nodded mumbling a thank you.

"So where's Mr.Five?,you have kids now?"Chase asks as he remembers the day they're taking care of him.

"Yeah,they're twins,they love hearing stories about me and Five when we were younger"Y/n laughs

"They know you too—they're so excited to meet you"Y/n says making Chase smile.

"You two must have been great parents"Chase says as he knows how it feels to be loved by both even for a short time.

"We try our best"Y/n smiles

~~~

"So where is Y/n Five?"Vanya asks as he was just about to walk out of the door making Five froze as his heart started getting heavier.

"I lost her Vanya"Five sadly says blaming himself as why didn't he get in the portal last.

"What do you mean?"Vanya asks worried

"I don't know where she is okay?,and I'm gonna try and find her"Five says grabbing the doorknob.

"Wait Five—don't go.Look its late and you should sleep and maybe Y/n would pass by here?"Vanya asks and Five nodded as Vanya gave him blankets and pillows before she went to her room leaving Five alone as he sat silently.

Sitting down on her bed Vanya looks at her bedside table where Y/n's painting stands.