036:That Day(Part 2)

Author's Note:

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Waking up before Five do,Y/n stands up changing to a new set of uniform,before looking at the study table,grabbing a pen and a paper,she wrote a note to Five before placing it on the bedside table.

Placing a soft kiss on his forehead y/n grabs her blazer as she walks out of his room.

"Hey my favorite person!,good thing you're awake,we need to have a family meeting"Klaus spoke up as he saw Y/n walk down the stairs.

"Uhhh,I'm just about to pick up the kids,maybe when I come back?"Y/n sheepishly asked putting on her blazer.

"But--"

"Why don't you make breakfast while I'm gone?"Y/n suggested pushing Klaus to the kitchen.

"What?"

"Yeah,make some coffee for Five,and probably prepare Advil for Luther--I swear I'll come back for that family meeting!"Y/n says running out of the academy before Klaus can even protest.

Walking out to the front,Y/n smirks as she saw old Reggie's car,she then excitedly climbs in before she wires the car since she can't find the keys.

She drove for a few minutes when she drove pass her previous school,it seems to be bigger now, contemplating whether she should go and see it or not.

Her curiosity winning she parked near the school,climbing off the car she immediately blends in on the sea of teenagers.

Some even smiling at her thinking she's a new kid,smiling back Y/n made her way to a huge wall with "S.Y. 2002-2003" on top of the pictures hanging on it.

Excitedly her eyes roam the wall of pictures as she tries to find her section's picture,after a few minutes she found it.

Chuckling softly as she saw her past self smiling happily on the picture,looking around the picture,her eyebrows then furrowed when she saw a familiar boy standing beside her.

Gasping her eyes widens as her hand flew to her mouth.

"Harold"

~~~

Walking out of her car Allison look around checking for anyone around as she walks up to the cabin.

Walking to the side where the windows are,she peaked in a window of a room where through its open door she saw Vanya's violin.

Allison was then about to go when she noticed a familiar blazer hanging on the chair near the window.

Looking around she opens the window of the cabin and stretched her arms reaching to the blazer that she barely reached.

"Shit"Allison cursed as she closed the window once again a bird flying to her  scaring her,sighing she walk away still holding the blazer on her hand.

Allison then observes the blazer when she reached her car,checking its inside she saw Y/n's name sewn on the back of the collar.

Her eyes widen as she saw it but a relief ran through her knowing that Vanya and y/n must be together making it easier to find them,since five has been trying to find her before he passed out yesterday.

~~~

"How could I have forgotten"Y/n gasped as she immediately run of back to her car,driving away once more,she took a different turn.