028:Detention

028:Detention

Author's Note:I just won a game of chess against my mom so here's an update

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"What's this?"Five asks chewing on the sandwich Y/n made him but instead of its usual chocolate spread he tasted peanut butter and...marshmallow?

"Peanutbutter and marshamallow!"Y/n laughs as she sat down beside Five on her balcony.

"Its pretty good"Five shruggs taking another bite while Y/n's eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean its pretty good!?"Y/n asked frustrated as she saw Five enjoy the sandwich cause she thought he would hate it and she would see his face scrunch up in disgust.

"Am I supposed to hate it?"Five asked confused and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah!,its like a prank or something?!"Y/n says raising and eyebrow but Five shrugged taking another bite as he enjoy the sandwich.

~~~

"Daddy!,you're back!"Asteria exclaims running up to Five as she wraps her shorts arms around Five's legs while Astro wraps his around the other.

"Hey Bud,Hi Ri"Five greeted smiling softly as he kisses their foreheads.

"Have you found mommy yet?"Astro asks and Five frowns as he kneels to reach their height.

"No,not yet,but I will okay?,so you should stay here okay?Be good kids to Pogo alright?"Five asks and the twins nodded.

"He made us some sandwiches,but honestly I'm still hungry"Asteria mumbles making Five laugh softly as he pats Asteria's head softly.

"Can you find aunt Delores too?"Astro asks and Five nodded just in time for Klaus to walk out of Sir.Reginald's room wearing one of his suits.

"Oh its those cute kids!,Hi!"Klaus greeted them waving his hands and the twins wave at him excitedly as he's the fifth person they have ever talked to.

"Daddy needs to go okay?,don't leave the house"Five says and the twins saluted at him before they ran back on Five's room and Five immediately motions for Klaus to follow him.

~~~

"I'm bored"Astro frowns jumping around the room looking around the room for any toys but he found none which made him confuse—kids should be able to play and have fun right?

"Astro look!"Asteria calls out making the boy turn around as he watches his sister open their dad's old closet.

Taking one of the uniforms Asteria took a blazer putting it on while her brother watches amused,adjustinf the sleeves of the obviously too big blazer she puts her hand on the pockets like their father always does.

"Look at me Astro,I'm Mr.Five and I'm always grumpy!"Asteria says as she tries to imitate their father making Astro laugh as he then took another uniform and put it on copying his sister.

"I'm such a stubborn man and I only listen to my wife!"Astro added trying to copy Five's voice as the twins crack up at their own jokes.

Turning around Asteria tries to walk around but only stumbles when she steps on the blazer making her slip as she tries to hold on a drawer but she still slip on her bum.

"Are you okay?"Astro asks nervously and Asteria nodded when she sees notebook that fell from the drawer.

"Is this daddy's?"Astro asked and Asteria shrugged opening the notebook revealing a picture of Five and a girl.