031:Miss You

031:Miss You

Author's Note:I know you guys hate me by now—sorry for late post.Btw,I'm not even planning this sub plot of the story but 3 readers are betting on this and I wonder who won?

Song suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"So she's back huh?"Ben mutters as he sat on one of Klaus' chair inside his room.

"Yeah,I missed that girl—and oh my Benny I still remember your little crush on her before!"Klaus laughed as Ben glares at him wishing he could punch the smile out of Klaus's face.

"Shut up Klaus"Ben groans

Ben still remember that day clearly as it can be in his mind,he remembered reading a book while sitting on the living room while his siblings fought over the television about a girl named Y/n L/n.

Whose supposedly the mayor's daughter.

"Can you guys be quiet?"Ben asked looking up from his book as he sees a beautiful girl in the screen of the tv,shaking his head he goes back to reading but not before thanking his siblings for shutting their mouths.

~~~

It was a weird day,they got asked to come to the mayor's house and they walk around the mansion but his siblings call it castle since its so huge.

He remembers them walking around while his siblings whine about how they wished they could see Y/n.

'Y/n.Y/n.That's all they've talked about since they came here'—he thought.

"I always warned them to not touch the flowers,"someone spoke behind them as they turn around and he saw her,Y/n L/n, she's so beautiful he thought his eyes doesn' deserve to look at her.

"But as always,forbidden things are such irresistable"Y/n continues as Ben watches her walk towards Five and offered her hand to him first.

"Y/n L/n"She introduced herself to Five who accepted her hand.

Afterwards she offered her hand for others to shake until she reached him,she offered her hand as Ben shakily took hers to his shaking it softly as if she's a delicate rose.

~~~

It was another day at the mansion, where Ben curses to himself on why he can't get the courage to speak to Y/n and atleast be friends unlike his siblings who talk to her like they've known her for years.

He then watches as Y/n's mother call out for Y/n herself and Five as Ben's eyebrows furrowed on why is she talking to the two?

Getting distracted by a nudge in the rib he looks beside him to see Klaus whose raising his eyebrows at him but Ben only nudge him back making Klaus laugh softly.

~~~

"Well atleast I don't force myself to people because I'm so lonely"Luther exclaims as Ben's eyes widened at what he said.

"You need to go home"Y/n spoke up walking away and Ben had this strong urge to follow her and say sorry even though its not his fault.

But he didn't follow her and he watches as Five follows her and tries to talk to her but she waves him off.

In the whole way home Ben was glaring at Luther but it wasn't too obvious since Five's glare was more vicious like he's about to bury Luther alive.

~~~

Walking down for dinner Ben looks around as Five still wasn't in the dining room.

Shrugging they all waited for Reginald who walks in questioninf Five's presence when Grace walks in letting the academy know that the L/n's are outside.

Confused,but deep inside Ben felt excitement as why the family is here,following their father outside Ben's eyebrows furrowed as he sees Y/n and Five standing infront of Y/n's parents.

"So we decided to bring Y/n's new boyfriend home safe and sound"Mrs.L/n spoke up and at the same time Ben's heart clenched.

He stand no chance.

~~~

"Stop the wedding!"Ben yelled walking in the wedding booth as his yes widened at what he said—he didn't mean to yell that.

"You can't get married without us!"Klaus added saving Ben from the embarassment he would have took if it wasn't for Klaus.

~~~

"Xavier academy?,that's Y/n's school"Five spoke up as Ben's eyes widened and his heart started thumping in his chest as he worried if Y/n is okay.

Everything went so fast after that.

They've reach the school and Five figures out where Y/n is,they all ran after him as he rans away towards Y/n and they all walk pass dead bodies where some are covered with vines.

But what made Ben worried is the trail of blood leading up to the stairs,his thoughts was then cut off when Klaus tugs on him and made him run beside them to the rooftop.

Ben's blood then went cold as he sees Five aiding a bloodied Y/n as he picks her up and immediately runs down the stairs in fear that if he spatial jump he would hurt Y/n further more.

Running just a few feet behind Five Ben watches as Five gave Y/n to the ambulance where she's taken away,leaving the academy in worry.

~~~

Sitting on his bed,Ben reads the book Y/n left for him before she disappeared when the academy's alarm rang that means there's a mission they have to go to.

Sighing he puts the book down on his desk and promised to himself to finish it later when he comes back.

But he never came back to finish the book,cause Ben didn't came back from the mission alive.

"Yeah,but I don't like her anymore"Ben stated as Klaus laughs waving him off before he continued to look around for his drugs.