022:Last Day

022:Last Day

Author's Note:Sorry for the late update,I had a mania of updates on the imagines book—This is short because I just want to show their relationship with Dalia/Lila.

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Okay,I think you're good Dalia"Y/n pants as she highfives Lila who smiled sadly as this is the last day of training before Y/n works in the field with Five.

"Is this really the last day of training?"Lila asks sadly as Y/n sighed before ruffling her hair lightly.

"Yeah,I'm sorry Dalia"Y/n mutters as she wraps her arms around the kids shoulders and Dalia savors the moment as she's never felt a mother's hug warmer than hers,warmer than her own mother even.

"How about you join me and my family for some dinner?"Y/n asks excitedly as she pulls back before looking at the twins whose playing in the corner.

"Ri,Bud,do you want Dalia to join us for dinner?"Y/n asks and the twins nodded

"Lets go then?"Y/n says as the twins took their things.

"Is daddy home yet?"Asteria asks as they made their way to the house with Dalia walking beside them.

"Unfortunately no princess,daddy is a little bit busy"Y/n says and the twins pout making Dalia laugh lightly at their cuteness and she would surely miss them.

"Wow,your house is beautiful"Dalia breathes out as she saw the twins drawing in one part of the wall while the rest is Y/n and Five's designs,he's not good at designs btw.

"Thanks,feel free to walk around"Y/n smiles as she walks in the kitchen.

"Can we show Dalia our room?"The twins asked in unison and Y/n nodded before she started making food as the twins cheered before they pull Dalia by her hand.

"This is our room,TADA!"The twins squeled in excitement as they opened their door to reveal their room.

"Woah,who made this?"Dalia asks as she noticed a small building made out of sticks and small plank of woods.

"That's the umbrella academy,"Asteria says

"Daddy and mommy made it and sometimes we help when we can"Astro shruggs and Dalia nodded as she observed the perfectly structured dollhouse.

"Its looks amazing"Dalia breathes out

"Enough with that—look at this"Astro exclaims as he opened their closet and he pulls out a astronaut uniform while Asteria pulls out a dress and a crown she placed on top of her head.

"Cool,where did you bought this?"Dalia asks as she checks out Astro's uniform.

"Mom made it"Asteria answered as Dalia nodded before checking Asteria's dress.

"So you're a princess huh?"Dalia asks and Asteria shook her head no making Dalia's eyebrows knit.

"Then what are you?"Dalia asks

"I'm a queen"Asteria smiled cheekily

"Oh,who's your king then?"Dalia smiled raising an eyebrow.

"I don't need one"Asteria answered shrugging as Dalia laughed nodding.

"Kids!,dinner is ready!"They heard Y/n announce.

"Yehey!,I'm hungry!"Astro yells before running away to the kitchen.

"Uhh,Y/n,I don't think I saw any family picture?"Dalia asks as she sat down across from Y/n whose trying to scoop some food on Astro's plate.

"Oh we don't have any cameras,but I'm planning to get one someday."Y/n answered smiling as they continued to ate dinner.