025:The Rain

025:The Rain

Author's Note:Get some tissues or something,jk

Song Suggestion:Burning Pile by Mother Mother

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Mommy?"Astro mutters looking around as Asteria helps him to stand up and brush of the dirt off his face.

"Is it just me or is that little number Five and two kids"Klaus spoke up making Five confused as he looks down to himself and to his kids who was staring at him with their mouth agape.

"Shit"Five mutters before looking around not finding Y/n and above the sky where the portal should be.

"Y/n"Five mutters hopelessly as he can't find his wife.

~~~

"Shit,shit,shit"Y/n mutters like a mantra as  she fell on the grass even stumbling a bit looking up she frantically look around for her family.

"Five!?,Asteria!?Astro!?"Y/n yelled turning around as her eyes widened and with a gasps she stumbles back as she saw her house.

"Mom?,dad?"Y/n calls out like a child as she ran towards the house but she noticed that the lights are all off.

"Mom!Dad!"Y/n yelled walking in the mansion calling out for people she missed so much.

"Stella!?,Mr.Clark!?"Y/n yells as she ran on the generator room and opened the main switch and the house was lit up with lights.

"Mom!,Dad!"Y/n yelled as she ran around the huge house when she ran pass a mirror and saw a glance of something making her stop before looking back on the mirror and her eyes widened as she saw her youngerself.

"Mother fucker"Y/n mumbled as she then hears a crash on the living room.

Thinking that its her parents or anyone she knows she immediately made her way downstairs running so fast she almost stumbled down the stairs if she didn't catch herself.

"Mom!"Y/n yelled but with wide eyes she saw a group of men and their focus turns to her as they pointed their gun at her.

"Come with us and no one gets hurt"The man says but Y/n shook her head as she already know this people are from the commission.

"Do you think we want to hurt you?,walk out of here with you dead?"The man asks and Y/n backs away to the table with flower vase.

"That's alright"Y/n says catching everyone's attention while she silently grabs the vase behind her.

"Nobody who picks a fight with me walks out alive"Y/n mutters before she made a force field when they tried to shoot her.

Hitting the man near her with a vase she kneeled him in the groin before she grabs his gun and shoot two men as they drop on the floor dead.

Using her vines she made them crawl on two of the men's neck and their faces turned blue as they suffocated and drop dead.

"Run"Y/n mumbles to the three men left who started running but Y/n pick up one of the guns and started shooting them like she's in a shooting practice.

"Fuckers"Y/n mumbles as she start to make her way to her room again while passing by different room as she noticed that nothing have changed other than the house was empty.

"Where are they"Y/n mumbles as she walks on her room to see it clean,opening her wardrobe she noticed that all of her clothes are full of dust except her Academy uniform that is covered with plastic.

"Shit"Y/n mutters before getting it and changing from her now too big commission uniform.

Walking down the stairs again she enjoys the sound of the rain as she fail to notice that one of the bodies are missing as she walks out of the door down the stairs forgetting her way through the city.