019:The Lifestyle

019:The Lifestyle

Author's Note:I wanna show more of this family

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Mommy can you cut my hair too?"Astro asks as he stood there watching Y/n cut Five's growing hair.

"After your dad's"Y/n says focusing on Five's hair not wanting to accidentally hurt him.

"Mommy can you braid my hair?"Asteria asks as she runs outside where they are,her (h/c) is a mess while she holds hair tie's that Five found around the place.

"I can do it"Five suggested but the two years old Asteria pouts shaking her head.

"But your braids are ugly daddy,I'm too pretty for that"Asteria smiles sweetly as Y/n laughs while Five pretends to be heartbroken.

"No offense tho"Asteria smiles

"I taught daddy how,so let him braid your hair okay sweetie?"Y/n asks as she brushes the hair off Five's shoulders.

"Okay"Asteria says before she reluctantly gave Five the hairtie's who immediately started working on her hair.

"Astro,sit here please"Y/n says as Astro excitedly sat infront of his mother as he desperately wants his hair to be cut like his father's hair.

"Stop moving bud,"Y/n says as Astro nodded and stopped moving to make Y/n's work easier.

"And done"Five says as Asteria observes her now braided hair.

"Thank you daddy,"Asteria cheers as Five even added flowers on the gaps for design.

"You're welcome Ri,"Five smiled

"Mommy do I look pretty like you now?"Asteria asks and Y/n shook her head before kneeling in front of Asteria.

"Nope,because you're more pretty than mommy"Y/n says before peppering the toddlers face with kisses that made the girl giggle.

"I'm pretty too!"Astro says before picking a flower and placing it in his ears as he stands straight crossing his arms.

"Of course you are,you look like me!"Five says as Astro smiles cheekily.

>>>Time Skip<<<

"Daddy how do you read this?"Astro asks as he and his sister reads a book that Y/n found in one of the burned down libraries.

"Astronaut"Five reads

"As-toenot"Astro and Asteria reads

"No,"Five laughs as he reads it againt by syllables.

"As-tro-naut"Five reads pointing out as the kids eyebrows knitted.

"Like Astro's name?"Asteria asked

"Yeah,like Astro's name"Five nodded smiling

"Astronaut"The twins read in unison as Five then highfives them before going back to solving equations.

"I want to be an astronaut"Astro says

"Well maybe one day you will"Five says leaning his head on the palm of his hands as he watches his little ones try to read the book.

>>>Time Skip<<<

"Mommy!"Astro and Asteria cheers as they saw their mother as Y/n opens the gate part of the picket white fence.

"My babies!"Y/n smiled as their little arms wrapped around her.

"So what are you two little devil doing?"Y/n asks and Asteria proudly shows Y/n some flower crowns that they made while she's gone.