035:That Day(Part 1)

Author's Note:Stan Conan Gray for clearskin—anyways read this in dark mode okie?—okie

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"I have been left out of everything as long as I can remember"Vanya exclaims

"And I thought it was dad's fault,but turns out all of you were just assholes—and Y/n was the only one who genuinely cared for me"Vanya added before backing away and making her way to the door.

"Vanya I forgot my jacket upstairs" Leonard says as Vanya sighs shaking her head.

"I can't go back in there"

"Okay just meet me outside"Leonard excuses himself as he went back to get his jacket and like on cue Y/n's goes back seeing the sad frown on Vanya's face.

"Hey are you okay?"Y/n asked as Vanya shook her head as they made their way out of the academy and Y/n thought she heard a zap noise but shruggs it off.

"Its just—they never care and nothing is more important than themselves!"
Vanya rants to Y/n who then noticed how it started raining and the street lamps bend themselves,turning around Y/n met eyes with Leonard who saw the same thing.

"Vanya!"Y/n calls out as Vanya stops and looks the streetlamps.

"What the hell happened?"Vanya asks

"You happened!"Leonard excitedly exclaims walking up to the two.

"No,they've been like that before"Vanya says as the rain stopped pouring.

"That's a coincidence"Vanya shrugged

"No Vanya—"Y/n started but Vanya cuts her off.

"Look Y/n,I don't have powers,sorry to disappoint"Vanya mumbles

"Lets just go"Leonard says as he started walking beside Vanya.

Meanwhile Y/n froze as memories started hitting her like a rock,her heart pulsing so fast making her dizzy on why did she forgot such an important thing.

Vanya have powers.

'Life must have been great?'

I hear a voice making me turn around and I smile as I see the flowers swaying with the wind.

"I guess so"I answered shrugging as I sat on the grass beside them.

'Vanya not much huh?'

They whispered and I nodded slightly.

"Yeah,I've seen them ignore her just because she doesn't have powers"I answered

'Well she have one'

"What?"I ask as my eyebrows knitted at what they said.

"That's impossible"I added

'Its not,they took it from her'

"Y/n!"Vanya calls out noticing that Y/n isn't walking beside them.

"Are you okay?"Vanya asked as she noticed how pale Y/n looks.

"Y-yeah"Y/n nodded as Vanya wraps an arm her shoulders as they walk side by side beside Leonard.

"You know I should probably go"Y/n stated stepping back making Vanya and Leonard stop before looking at her.

"What?,why?"Vanya asks