008:Pumped Up Kicks

008:Pumped up kicks

Author's Note:As you see from the title BIG TRIGGER WARNING for school shoot out.Mental health first my dear bb's.

Song Suggestion:"this is so sad,alexa play despacito"

Y/n's P.O.V.:

"Its friday today Mr.Clark,the school council need to roam the whole school"I remind him as we walk down the long staircase as I adjusted my necktie and badge pin that as he face palms that he forgot again.

"Yeah,I'm sorry Ms.Y/n,but don't worry the car is ready—"Mr.Clark informs me when he was cut off by a crash that echoed trough the quiet hallways that probably came from the living room making me curious as I walk towards there where I saw mom ordering the maids to clean up the mess.

I then try to avoid the broken glasses on the ground as I stood beside my mom.

"What happened mom?"I asked as my mom smiled at me.

"Nothing to worry about darling,its just that this table collapsed out of nowhere making all of your pictures on top fell on the ground"My mom explains as I nodded and frown at the mess.

"Its just pictures mom,anyway I need to go"I say as she kissed my cheeks goodbye and I ran out of the house through another set of stairs towards the car where I immediately climbed and the car drove away quickly.

I stare outside seeing the clouds look so dark like its going to rain hard as I sighed when it indeed started to rain and the car started to turn in a corner when a white van suddenly appears in front making the car abruptly stop and the driver honk loudly at the van and the man on the passenger seat flipped my driver off as I shook my head.

"Just go the other way,I don't want more trouble"I said as the driver nodded and went the other way trying to find a shortcut from the heavy traffic.

We eventually arrived as my car stopped infront of the school and I curse myself from not bringing an umbrella as I hook my bag on my shoulders and I started to run towards the main gate while covering my head from the rain and I was too preoccupied to see the white van that almost hit us earlier as I entered the almost empty hallways and I started to run towards the council room.

"Okay sorry I'm late guys,but we need to start immediately"I announce as they all stand up and greeted me.

"Goodmorning president"they say as I greeted them back and I started to announce the buildings they will check for today.

Every friday the school council roams the whole school and check buildings that was assigned to them,so as the school council president,I need to assign them.

"Where's Chad?,he's supposed to be the one to check on the 2nd graders?"I ask as I close the folder as my eyes roam the room,but no Chad,hence I need to take over his side of the building as the president.

"Argh,nevermind.Lets just do this quickly"I said as I gave them their walkie talkie before we all disperse in different direction and I immediately walk away towards the building of sixth graders where my building is.

An hour have passed and I checked every classroom and wrote down the details,I then ran towards the 2nd graders when I heard shouting on the 1st graders side of the building but I shrugged it off to just another angry morning teacher.

So I entered the first classroom,greeting the teacher and the cute kids that waved at me and I saw a little boy smiled sweetly at me before he walks away to go god knows where.

I then checked the windows when my eyes finally caught the white van that almost hit us earlier.I squint my eyes to see it clearer but I didn't see anyone inside or outside the car.