014:Blinding Lights

014:Blinding Lights

Author's note:Its 2:44 AM and This is the calm before the storm chapter

Song suggestion:Blinding lights by The Weeknd

Y/n's P.O.V.:

"Ms.Y/n your driver is already at the door"Pogo says and I nodded

"I'll just get my bag on Vanya's room"I say as I ran up the stairs to Vanya's room and I quickly took my bag before I made my way downstairs when I hear something zap on Five's room,probably him spatial jumping.

But I yelp as I feel someone tug on my arm as someone pulls me inside a room.

"What are you doing?I almost had a heart attack!"I exclaim smacking Five in the arm,but he just laughed at me.

"What I can't talk to my girlfriend?"Five asks making me look away smiling when he called me girlfriend.

"We're literally gonna meet later"I say composing myself

"Can you atleast give me a kiss?"Five pleads interwining his hands on mine.

"Why are you so clingy?"I joked and Five scoffs

"Y/n dear?"I hear Grace call out and I see Five frown making me laugh lightly.

"See you later Five"I kissed his cheeks before I ran out of the room to see Grace on the stairs waiting for me.

"Lets go dear"Grace says placing a hand on my shoulder as she walks me out of the door to my car.

"Bye Grace"I smiled as she waved at me and I climb in the car,the driver immediately driving off and I look back watching as Grace walk in back to the academy and I faced the driver as he turned in a corner.

"Stop the car"I spoke up as the driver abruptly stops the car making me almost fly out of my seat.

"Oww"I mutter as I took off the seatbelt before grabbing my backpack.

"Ms.Y/n!"The driver called in panic as I climb down the car.

"Just go home,tell this to anybody and you're fired,okay?"I threatened even though I don't have the heart to fire this poor boy who nodded at me and I smiled before shutting the door close.

"Now drive away"I said as he nodded again and drove away and I peak as I see cars drove by and I ran on my way back to the academy,but instead of the front door I made my way on the side of the academy where the fire exits are.

I then look at the windows trying to find Five and I smile as I see him waving at me from his windows.

"Shit"I mutter as I climb the ladder while trying to stop my skirt from riding up.

"Here ya go"Five says as he grabs my hand and pulls me in the room.

"I see you've change outfit already"I say patting his shoulders as I observed his getaway clothes.

"Let me just change too"I said as I entered his bathroom and I immediately opened my backpack to get my 'runaway' clothes,you know what I mean.

"Where should I put this?"I ask as I walk out of the bathroom while holding my folded Umbrella Academy uniform.

"Just hide it here"Five says as he opens his closet and I put it in a corner.

"So you ready to go?"Five asks offering his hand and I nodded my head as I took his hand and he spatial jump us out of his room.

~|Changing POV's|~

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Five dear?"Grace knocks on Five's door but he didn't answer,assuming he was training she opened the door with a basket of his uniforms.