037:All Too Well

037:All Too Well

Author's Note:Next update would be next year lol—jk I was really just trying to be a responsible person🤢🤮so I'm time managing and thought that I'll update every weekend.Enjoy!

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Hi Mr.Five!,I'm so glad you called!,the twins--I really enjoy taking care of them and I swear they are not a bother but--"Chase started as he picks up the ringing phone cutting off Five from the other line.

"Umm Astro you can't really do that buddy--"Five hears Chase panicking in the background making him chuckle softly,his feeling easing a bit

"Daddy!--I miss you and mommy!,will you pick us up later?,tomorrow?, uncle Chase isn't that bad actually he's great--"Astro started talking but he was cut off when Asteria grabs the phone from his hand.

"Daddy there's this thing called iphone and IT IS AMAZING"Asteria screamed excitedly making Five wince as he pulls the telephone off his ears then he hears Chase finally taking back the phone from the twins

"Yes!,Mr.Five,sorry about that"Chase says as Five nodded sighing,at loss of words for the first time.

"Are you okay?"Chase asked softly.

"Yes,but Y/n not much"Five says and Chase was about to ask what he means about that but Five cuts him off before he can.

"Look Chase,I need you to bring the twins here tomorrow in the afternoon so Y/n can atleast get a rest before you do,do you think you can do that?"Five asked

"Yes!,sure!--"Chase excitedly says

"Thanks Chase.Goodnight"Five says dropping the call knowing he can't talk to the twins knowing that he didn't kept his promise that he and y/n will be okay.

So Five walks up to his bed to possibly take a rest so he can keep his negative thoughts and maybe when he wake up Y/n would be awake too,but he jumps up when he felt something under the blanket when he laid down so he then took off the blanket off the bed only to see a notebook so he sighs grabbing it and he was about to open it when he the house shook lightly and he sees Klaus run pass his open door.

Five swears under his breath and thought that he could be having an aneurysm right now if he's in his old body because of the stress his siblings are giving him but deep inside he still cares about them so Five stood up spatial jumping beside Klaus and then they took the elevator underground.

"What the hell is happening here Luther?"Klaus says as he sees Vanya locked up and he even walks up to the door to try and open it but Luther stopped him with his big arms and we all know Klaus was no match to his strength.

"Vanya attacked Allison and Y/n--she was the reason your wife almost died"Luther added as he looks at Five who was now as confuse as ever because .

Five knows that Y/n and Vanya have the most close relationship other than Klaus so Five can't wrap it in his head on why the hell would Vanya hurt his bestfriend?

"Even ask Allison!"Luther added as he looks at Allison whose eyes watered as she opens her mouth to speak but remembered that her throat was too hoarse so she can't really speak but she tried.

"Not--her,f-fault"Allison tried to speak but her throat hurts so much so she just pointed at herself.

"Mine"Allison added but Luther shook his head

"So that means you're just gonna lock her up!?"Diego yelled at Luther

Meanwhile Five was quiet as words was stuck on his throat and he knows that Y/n would speak up and fight for Vanya but she wasn't here--because of the same person who Y/n would die for.