034:Getaway Car

034:Getaway Car

Author's Note:IM BACK BITCHES

Song Suggestion:

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Don't I get a goodbye?"Luther asked Astro who shook his head crossing his arms.

"No,we're not friends amymore"Astro mumbles turning his back to Luther.

"Why are you leaving us with Chase and Sam?"Asteria asked her mother who sighed as Y/n kneels infront of them.

"We're just gonna go to work,since uncle Herb isn't here,Chase and Sam are gonna watch after you two"Y/n explains as Five walks up to them.

"We won't be gone for too long,we'll be back before you two know it"Five smiled but the frown on the twins face stayed.

"How about this,we'll leave this with you"Y/n said taking Five hand on her as she took off the matching bracelet she gave him when they were teenagers.

"Take care of this for us okay"Y/n stated putting on her bracelet on Asteria's wrist,while she placed Five's on Astro"s.

"Promise you'll come back safely?"Astro mutters making FFive and Y/n glance at eachother.

"Of course bud,"Five smiles making Y/n internally laugh softly on how soft Five could be for his children.

"We love you"Astro and Asteria spoke up

"We love you too"Five and Y/n mutters

~~~

"And now we wait"Y/n mumbles leaning beside the car while Five and Luther wait inside the car.

"Hey,is there something wrong?"Five asks climbing off the car to stand beside Y/n.

"Why do I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen and like you're not telling me something?"Y/n spoke up running her hand through her hair.

"Is there something you're not telling me?"Y/n asks looking at Five who shook his head.

"Of course not"taking his hand on hers as he looks down.

"You're lying"Y/n scoffed taking her hand back as she crosses her arms.

"No I'm not"Five firmly says

"Yes you are:You're not looking me in the eyes"Y/n stated lifting Five's head for him to face her.

"Your shoulder are tense"Y/n added pushing Five's shoulders down.

"And your hearts beating fast"Y/n mutters placing her hand on his chest,his heart indeed beating fast,but maybe it was because she was too close,and after all this years she can still make his heart flutter like day one.

"Maybe its beating so fast because you're here"Five said making Y/n laugh at his poor try at flirting.

"You know that you can tell me anything right?"Y/n asked softly looking Five in the eyes to look for any emotion,but there was too much to figure out how he's feeling.

And instead of answering Five just placed his lips softly against Y/n's,but unlike his normal kisses this felt different,it felt needy.

"Why do i feel like you're distracting me off the topic?"Y/n asks as they pull back.

"Maybe I am"Five shruggs and Y/n was about to spoke up when they heard a vehicle come closer.

''There's Hazel and Cha cha"Y/n spoke up as Five turns around watching the car stop a few feet away from them.